The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile @ Corpus Systems.

AVEOX

Irony: The millions of warframe players are going to buy things onine at corpussystems.com now.

Corpus is going to make so much money they're going to expand rapidly, taking out all of the competition.

With their expanded outlets, they'll make more money, and sell more machinery.

With more machinery, more profits. With more profits, more machinery...

...which means WE are the ones who launch them to being an interstellar megacorp.

We are the initiators of our own destruction!!

This is so meta I'm afraid.

Irony: The millions of warframe players are going to buy things onine at corpussystems.com now.

Corpus is going to make so much money they're going to expand rapidly, taking out all of the competition.

...which means WE are the ones who launch them to being an interstellar megacorp.

carry-on.jpg

Ugh, how many people that can't tell the difference from 'Spanish' being a language and Hispanic/Latin being the actual people. No such thing as 'Spanish People' since Spanish is just a language.

It's not how it is with Chinese(people)|Chinese(language), Japanese||Japanese, Russian|Russian, etc etc. Hispanic or Latins, people!

explain the Texas City of Corpus Christi meaning Body of Christ then mister genius...

'Corpus'  is Latin, genius. As the guy told you already, 'Cuerpo' is Spanish for 'body'...

Just because it's Texas, not everything derives from the Hispanic community. The city's name means 'Body of Christ' which was named by a guy from Spain...  It's Latin.

Corpus in Spanish means Body.

So maybe the Corpus in Warframe are Spanish?

Cuerpo = Body in spanish, i suppose Corpus = Body in latin, but not spanish for sure.

Ugh, how many people that can't tell the difference from 'Spanish' being a language and Hispanic/Latin being the actual people. No such thing as 'Spanish People' since Spanish is just a language.

Refering to people from Spain as Spanish people is not incorrect actually, it might not be the most appropiate. It can also be more specific as Hispanic can also refer to people from Portugal.

Spaniards could be the most appropiate and specific, maybe?

Edited by Nachino

Oh. My. God. 

Have you just realised the implications of your prophetic 'game'? You've predicted the rise of Corpus Systems to interplanetary mercantile guild and we're watching it unfold before our very eyes!

they started small, selling industrial grade hydraulics, filters, pumps, forklift, etc etc

then, by weird coincidence, the army contact the, they'll taking parts in space exploration project.

they copy some of military blueprints etc etc etc, orokin era came etc etc etc

you know the rest...

I've just made this gif because it's the only response I can think of. I hope you're happy now.

NothingIsFd_zps1e053fdb.gif