The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music To Listen To While Playing?

Nijuroku

Hello guys/gals! I would like to know from anyone and everyone what bands/groups/artists/songs you like to listen to while playing. I usually play while listening to deadmau5(House/Electro) or Virtual Riot(Dubstep) but recently I got bored with them. If anybody could please recommend some music to me, that would be great. It doesn't have to be Dubstep or Prog House or electro and what not, just something that is upbeat and helps keep me active while playing. Cheers!

Approaching Nirvana.  Not to be confused with Nirvana.  Approaching Nirvana is completely different.  Check em out.  Amazing stuff.  Perfect framing music.  My favorite album of theirs is Blocking the Sky.  It was dedicated to the Minecraft community.  Hence, Skyblock.

Personally, I listen to the Metroid Prime OST while Warfarming. Next time you're soloing Lephantis, play this.

Aside from that, I've been listening to a lot of

lately. That'd probably fit your EDM tastes better.

I like the Savant part you suggested. You seem to have satisfied my ears. for now. :3

Edited by Nijuroku

I used to do that all the time with other games, but I need to hear my enemies and hear the drum beats of warframe.  Its one of the reasons I like this game because you can't just cruise through the game in order to play like most mmo's, you gotta pay attention.