The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Release Date For Melee 2.0 Exist?

Kaiser_Suoh

They've always avoided officially saying a release date for major updates in case something happens. But it's pretty safe to say it can happen April 2nd.

I know it was just a matter of the OP claiming to know the release date and then not saying and the evidence he gave was just update 13 not really a date.

My hype was strong before this video. Still no Glaive animations teasers.

id expect the glaive animation to be like a saw-blade, cutting off limbs and spitting out a massive ammount of blood... that'll be awesome...

(now that i think about it, why havnt thay released a krull glaive skin for it yet?)

Edited by McDuffMan

id expect the glaive animation to be like a saw-blade, cutting off limbs and spitting out a massive ammount of blood... that'll be awesome...

(now that i think about it, why havnt thay released a krull glaive skin for it yet?)

actually from what I recollect, the glaive will be more of an AOE weapon, throwing it around the room in a full circle cutting down enemies that come in contact with it.

My hype was strong before this video. Still no Glaive animations teasers.

The Glaive Hype is very Strong.

I want see a glaive animation like Dark Sector (predecessor of warframe)

IF DE CAN MAKE THE GLAIVE SKILL LIKE THIS

THAT WILL BE AN AMAZING GIFT TO US!!!

As far as I know, using assumptions, each day that goes by, there will be a new message decoded on http://grineersystems.com Each panel should represent each day until Wednesday. 6 days from Thursday is Wednesday if you don't count Thursday itself. Although this is all an assumption.

how did people even find that website anyways

IF DE CAN MAKE THE GLAIVE SKILL LIKE THIS

THAT WILL BE AN AMAZING GIFT TO US!!!

That really only works in single player games where the game can "pause" the rest of the world to prevent your vegetable body from being killed by the dozens of other enemies shooting at you while your camera is controlling the glaive.

I know it was just a matter of the OP claiming to know the release date and then not saying and the evidence he gave was just update 13 not really a date.

?

Sorry for make a post only to want knowt that. 

He asked a question... He didn't claim that he knew the release date..