Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Just Happened?

Eraser35

You make a good point there RoboDoge.

Kind of wish that the stalker actually gives a chance for non-veterans to fight it 1v1. I guess some veterans are to blame since they keep saying he is too easy ignoring the fact that not everyone is at their level.

They supposedly buffnerfed him btw. Now his difficulty scales by level and his health isn't a perpetual 450 anymore.

Stalker is like the rite of passage for all newbie tenno, you can never say "I played warframe" without facing him on.

its like minecraft meeting your first creeper. 

Edited by Fammia

Stalker is like the rite of passage for all newbie tenno, you can never say "I played warframe" without facing him on.

its like minecraft meeting your first creeper. 

Funny story about that, when i met my first creeper i didn't know it could explode, he approached my house while i was making the second floor and i dug down to him and stopped at one block higher than him. After that i started beating him until he died and collected his gunpowder. I was still oblivious about creepers blowing up until my second WEEK of playing minecraft cause one came up to my face and blew me up T_T

WAIT WAIT WAIT.  DID I READ THAT WRONG?

Did you just say the Stalker was WEARING the Dark Sector outfit?

Edit: I didn't read that wrong.  Am I the only one trippin' balls about what he just said?

Edited by Ishki88

WAIT WAIT WAIT.  DID I READ THAT WRONG?

Did you just say the Stalker was WEARING the Dark Sector outfit?

Edit: I didn't read that wrong.  Am I the only one trippin' balls about what he just said?

I didn't really have a good look at his picture it just looked like it was Proto-armor Excalibur due to it being black

They supposedly buffnerfed him btw. Now his difficulty scales by level and his health isn't a perpetual 450 anymore.

If they actually did, they need to go back and give it another pass, he hasn't taken less than 5 seconds to kill in the last 6 time he's shown up.

I think scaling is a great idea, but when he pops into a group of four rank 10+ players and the response is to just chuckle and spread out a bit I feel like the stalkers intended effect isn't occurring.  There was a period very very briefly where the stalker was downright scary, but then he got reduced back to voluntary mugging victim shortly there after.

If they actually did, they need to go back and give it another pass, he hasn't taken less than 5 seconds to kill in the last 6 time he's shown up.

I think scaling is a great idea, but when he pops into a group of four rank 10+ players and the response is to just chuckle and spread out a bit I feel like the stalkers intended effect isn't occurring.  There was a period very very briefly where the stalker was downright scary, but then he got reduced back to voluntary mugging victim shortly there after.

Turn of the early warning system lol. Just "your actions have consequence" and he spawns a bit away from the target where you can't see him.