Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

NLTGQrC.jpg

Screenshot by Omnipresence.

- - - - - - - - -

Also, in case any were wondering, the captioning was done with reference to the Grineer invasion of Earth in mind. I sought to express the displeasure of the Tenno in as few words as I could. Hopefully it's not too corny. :o

Edited by Omnipresence

tumblr_n36masCVGD1r1rnvwo1_1280.png

Soma and Galatine upon the back of my Frost Prime as he stares into Earth's Sun.

"What our sword has won in half a year, our sword must guard for half a century".

Helmuth von, Count Moltke The Franco-Prussian War of 1870

According to speculation on the Wikia, during the time of the Orokin War, the Primed Tenno betrayed the Orokin's to side with the Sentients, believed to be humans. Why? Who knows. Perhaps they realized they, or at least their "ancestor", Hayden Tenno, was human as well and realized their true sense of justice/righteousness? Though the betrayed Stalker would argue against it, the Tenno were known as saviors after that. The significance behind this quote that goes with the story is that the very blade they used to protect the universe would be the very blade they used many years in the future, after cryo-stasis, to protect and bring balance to it yet again. 

Having that said, though I was originally against the idea of putting a quote in my picture, I thought this one to be a very fitting and significant one. Not just because my favorite weapon is a sword, but because it blends so well into the lore.

This is my first entry into any contest. I know editing was allowed, but if I pushed the limit, let me know and I can redo it, or even send the origina!

I hope y'all enjoy it!

Edited by Auroan