Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Ok, so here is my entry. Found ot to be surprisingly hard to take a good screenshot, since the camera doesn't help at all.

I'm adding spoiler tags with the "less edited version" and the original screenshot, just in case the judges feel it's a bit over the top, as I intended it to be a little bit "borderlands" style. For whatever reason, the upcoming badlands made me think of Borderlands and I mixed everything here.

BREAKING THROUGH feat. KOGAKE

huTx5m2.jpg

Softer edition

WVFrPZO.jpg

Original Screenshot

p0tKME7.jpg

Edited by Kynian

Greetings, this is my submission for this contest. I hope not be failing at any rule of posting and if its that's the case, please notify me via PM.
Now i wish to give some information about the image for those who see strange words and a weird icon on the right side of the image. If you are interested, please keep reading.
The frame used is my first frame builded in the foundry since loong loong time ago, a rhino that with the time acquired a Thrak helmet and becamed my favourited set for him, after install the inmortal skin of course. The weapon that i used is the Fragor hammer because at the same time that i acquired my rhino i managed to give him a decent weapon that represent him and me as well. A Hammer with no other power that destroy everything with charge damage. 
Now, leaving apart the game. The words writen in the bottom right of the image are a font in a corpus style made by some fan and surely player of the game aswell who stylized it just like Corpus buildings, flags and stuffs of their ships. The words says "Juggernaut Corpus Proyect". The reason of that not much logical sentence, is for give also a tribute to the corpus who are the best race in my opinion and i almost always choose to help them without caring too much in the reward. The big red icon up of that sentence is a symbol that i called The Corpus Savior. You can note the similitude of the icon like if it were a loki praying or floating. That icon is also another tribute to the Corpus and Frohd Bek, im actually writing a kind of Fanfic of corpus Storyline related with this ,Juggernaut Proyect and Corpus savior icon, which i'm thinking of just post it in a specifical thread in this forum or wait till another contest appear, rather than that, there's no more to say about the image except that took me like 15 screenshoot with the game running at 25-30 fps because i put the best quality for the shot and that made the things more difficult. With no more to say, i expect your critics, i rather appreciate the critics that put some fails in focus so i can know what things to fix for the next time. 

c39av9g.jpg

Have a nice day and rate for what you consider worthy of your vote.

- Ps: Pardon my English.

I felt like the Moonlight Dragonlilly was completely opposite of the way Valkyr is & I guess this screenshot made me a little bit sad... like she is crying from the feeling of seeing how happy & beautiful it is. I Love Valkyr & feel sorry for her!!

My favorite warframe EVER & forever: Valkyr

My favorite Melee Weapon: Jat Kittag

3a1ffdf2-7a0a-4ce1-99f0-4870ee75a6f0.png