Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

his one is terrible, i mean when you compare it to ember's for example, it just lacks in comparison and ember isn't even good,

then there's his two, this one is a bit more complicated, i mean it's no frost snowglobe before the nerf but it's still quite useful, the big problem is that it seems to lock you into having this skill because everyone will want it for certain missions, and it just doesn't fit with your other skills as much (like frost snowglobe who is so defensive when you see the rest of his skills.

so we may see two-ers and this may eventually receive a nerf, even though it's only useful in specific instances.

his 3 is crap, even nekros' terrify is better, and terrify stinks, who designed that skill? when are you even supposed to use it? no reason at all to keep it in the keyboard.

his 4 is ok, nothing special, at least it's not like mag where enemies will start shooting at you the very moment you finish the attack, even if the animation hasn't.

as for the frame itself, i don't like that spread of stats, he's too slow, i get it that he's supposed to be tanky, get into the enemy lines and unleash hell from there, but with that speed, n even the zorens will help him.

...no seriously, what kind of opinions did you expect?

Um we dont know his powers yet so your comment is irrelevant 

He's too squishy imo,

and his powers are too underpowered compare to Nova :3

He has the worst design I ever seen in this game..

^_^

There you go OP...

Edit:

I was joking.

Don't take it seriously,

I won't judge a book by its cover..

That's a bad habit to have. 

Edited by SpilockT_T

So I was chilling in the pre-stream lobby just now, when I noticed something about the new frame.

His eyebrows.

I mean seriiously, look at those things, they are like big bushy caterpillars

RKTvuBn.png

(Eyebrows have been enhanced in this picture)

In editing this I also noticed that he is missing one of his eyes, and in the picture it almost looks like he is wearing an eyepatch. 

I for one cannot wait to play as a swashbuckling pirate frame with glorious eyebrows.

Um we dont know his powers yet so your comment is irrelevant 

that's my point, we have no idea at all about him except that he:

A) is a warframe

B) is based on whater

C) looks like the picture

so all the opinions you can get is "i like how he looks" or the opposite, which... don't make for good useful discussion

With this new Davy jones water frame coming out i have been speculating on some new wepons i would like to see

some new wepons to go along with the pirate theme we have with him.

From the picture it looks like he is holding a scimitar type wepon, very swashbuckely and piratey i like it

His primary looks odd, it to me looks like it would be a sniper type wepon (maybe one that shoots harpoons)

Water frame

some abilitys i speculating

Boil - small aoe around user stuns nearby enemies and causes a small amount of damage or something

Tidal Wave - Like frost avalance but...with water...yeah

Water Cloak - Makes the user slightly faster/more defense

Water bolt - ...yeah...

Just some speculation and ideas i got from a quick look

I suspect we will be getting him from new vay hek....But, i really want to see the "God of Water" warframe to be on neptune....