Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons Why I Scare People

ShirowMasamune

Love it ^_^  its always much better to have friends with you to do these things ^_^

True ^^ .

If it would have been with a random, I would have probably been pissed off but laugh at the same time.

With my friend, I laughed my arse off.

Funnier when someone else is laughing with you ^^ 

Here is a funny little war frame related story for anyone who wants to see it.

In Spite of myself, I kinda get way to in to video games.  The results of this are either Hysterical, or just Terrifying. It was not much longer than two weeks in the game that I built my first Clan weapon. The Ignis. "You might see where this is

going"  

My first week on the game had been frustrating. Playing with random people online who already had weapons like that. Would charge through and kill everyone in minus 5 seconds. Leaving not much for me. So I Vowed to get this weapon.

And I did,  Now I enjoyed this a little too much. The moment I got the ignis, I took it in to the first survival mission.

At this point id like to mention I was skyping with friends whilst I was doing this.

I found myself Screaming at groups of enemies as they died around me Laughing like a mad man " AAHAHAHHAAHHA BURN FU**ERS BURN !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA F""ING DIE !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH COME ON I'l BURN YOU TO ASHES!  

Now That was not all i was screaming. And it was nearly constant. And it was not quiet at all. being it the sound kinda echoed through the house. My neighbors heard it and my friend was kinda fearing for his life.  

So yeah. Give me a flame thrower and i become kinda scary.

Hope you enjoyed the story ^_^ Id love to hear any stories any of you have ^_^ 

So your neighborhood thought you were murdering someone in your house?

don't blame you OP, quite a few weapons in this game are just fun ^_^

ignis, laughing maniacally as infested charged to their doom in a defense

gorgon/gorgon wraith, full spool up vs corpus/corrupted in defense/survival, 'how ya like that ya shielded bastids!' *empty* stomp, reload, ahahahaha

sobek vs the above, something about that shotgun is just fun

and sweeper sentinal weapon once i got it modded up, just that rapid fire pow, pow pow, and seeing stuff that was trying to close in flying away always brings a giggle, especially flameblades who tele only to be met with POW.

I remember the first time I pitted Nyx against Infested and ended up standing on a crate while screaming, "That's right my little pets! Fight and die for your master's amusement!". Then laughing maniacally as the defense waves wiped themselves out.

Good times.

-edit: Previous version too long-

**Fills Room with grenades, Hides some place safe, waits for corpus to walk in, giggles like schoolgirl while room explodes*

**Grineer butcher attacks me while typing message. Stops typing just to see Sentinel 1 shot it, looses it.** 

**Uses's grenades (doesn't detonate them) for headshots.**

**Shoots Grenades at humanoid target for the impact damage, giggles while the ones behind him die from

mandatory explosion**

**uses Sonic Boom to push Grineer back against a barrel, watches it explode as they do a fail grenade throw.**

**sees a Corpus using the console, drops a Vortex.**

Edited by Segar123

I wouldn't get scared, rather annoyed. :P

I like fun talking or silence, not someone yelling all the time.

^_^ its not all the time. it is not really some of the time either. I just have my moments. ^_^

Dont wanna be THAT guy, but can you cut down the ^_^ stuff?

^_^ nope typing habit. they are kinda ingrained in to my sentences ^_^ plus I like them

They're all sooo Rand0m!!!!

MOOOOOST LIKELY ^_^ But happy smiley face. ^_^

I remember the first time I pitted Nyx against Infested and ended up standing on a crate while screaming, "That's right my little pets! Fight and die for your master's amusement!". Then laughing maniacally as the defense waves wiped themselves out.

Good times.

^_^ Nyx really is for the sadists. I love her for that. ^_^ just use chaos in a crowded room and watch the tournament 

So your neighborhood thought you were murdering someone in your house?

Noo. ^_^ they assumed pretty quickly what I was doing. My window was open at the time so they knew i was in my room, and they know I game. ^_^

don't blame you OP, quite a few weapons in this game are just fun ^_^

ignis, laughing maniacally as infested charged to their doom in a defense

gorgon/gorgon wraith, full spool up vs corpus/corrupted in defense/survival, 'how ya like that ya shielded bastids!' *empty* stomp, reload, ahahahaha

sobek vs the above, something about that shotgun is just fun

and sweeper sentinal weapon once i got it modded up, just that rapid fire pow, pow pow, and seeing stuff that was trying to close in flying away always brings a giggle, especially flameblades who tele only to be met with POW.

^_^ they are fun indeed. Especially when you have the likes of rapid fire and a million % status chance on the gorgon, with added lightening damage.  ^_^ Sweep across a room or a hall way and watch 9 out of 10 enemies start to spaz out from the shock ^_^

oh gawd...

i'm just like the OP. usually i'm a calm person. But when burning enemies in video games i will go nuts, like "AHAHAHAHAHAHA.. BURN *@##$!! BUUUURRRNNNNN!!" with a lots of swearing too.

Maybe i should build ignis. xD

oh gawd...

i'm just like the OP. usually i'm a calm person. But when burning enemies in video games i will go nuts, like "AHAHAHAHAHAHA.. BURN $#*(@!! BUUUURRRNNNNN!!" with a lots of swearing too.

Maybe i should build ignis. xD

It is jolly good fun You never really get the first expierence back. ^_^ but the ignis is just sooo enjoyable.  I posted this story because I decided to polarize my ignis and now I have started to use it again I am reminded just how much I love it. and how much i laughed back when I first got it ^_^

Did something similar when setup my fang prime with a maxed fury and berserker while using an invisible loki, I was laughing like an evil genius while flying through them like a tornado of blades! It was glorious!

^_^ that sounds kinda wonderful. ^_^ those are actually on my next to build list

I had a similar moment when the ignis came out except I kept it to my self. I walked right up to a napalmer and set him alight all I could think of was; "how you like it now, it's fun right? *laughing hysterically*". It was memorable moment.

Edited by Postal_pat

^_^ that sounds kinda wonderful. ^_^ those are actually on my next to build list

Trust me you won't regret it! At first I saw it had a 1.2 attack speed so I was like "ehh, it's ok for the damage it does" then I used it on appolodorus, and after the first few swings I sat there like O_o "the speed must be bugged or something..." a minute later I realized that you hit multiple times with each press and became obsessed with making it fast! I can now go 15 minutes with only 3 or 4 life supports on earth survival solo (I could go longer but I was enjoying myself so much I didn't check my life support levels -_-)