The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

I'd be GRATEful to see a GRATE weapon.

DE should really make that one behave like the Glaive, it will be a GREAT Weapon.

GRATitous english, no pun intended.

I'd be GRATEful to see a GRATE weapon.

DE should really make that one behave like the Glaive, it will be a GREAT Weapon.

GRATitous english, no pun intended.

how about a gratesword instead or maybe a grateaxe :P

I think anyone making puns about the grate prime should be barred from the forums. It's no grate surprise that it's simply an April Fool's joke, and I think this is a prime example of how the Warframe community is being kicked out of the ceiling.

booben 2014

How do I drop Grate Prime parts pls ?

Peruse the Prime Part Search Post, then Plan a trip into the Proper Portion of the void, likely by peering into the problem pot that is recruiting. Alternatively, purchase a prefab grate prime from the market place.

Edited by lol0237

I think anyone making puns about the grate prime should be barred from the forums. It's no grate surprise that it's simply an April Fool's joke, and I think this is a prime example of how the Warframe community is being kicked out of the ceiling.

booben 2014

nicely said

Your Grate insight has shown me the error of the community's reaction.  This is a Prime example of the community crossing the line.  We could have Duct around these puns, but chose to embrace them in a shameful and HVAC-uous manner.  I for one am ashamed.

when i saw the website with grate prime i was like "yea april 1st....." but i still hoped it was in the game lol xD

but launching the game and seeing it not patch crushed my dreams rather quickly. ;I

Am I the only one that would have preferred "Broken Fan Prime" instead?

u just dont understand the beauty of the four even sides of grate prime and the awsome flat sides as well its like carrying your own wall.

the beautiful things u can do with a grate prime go from setting up a shield, using it as a throwing weapon, trying to balance yourself on it to achieve even greater hights withought using powers or even using it for laundry. the fun of grate prime is infinite.

each to their on i guess ;V

Edited by RXZ71