The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Assuming that Nexon doesn't side with Smite....

Due to the S#&$strom that occurred after we won against Mabinogi (wish I could have been there) I can see quite a few of them voting for Smite. But I doubt Nexon will actually give out prizes if Smite wins. I mean that would just be really low.

With that said, I predict we win the finals easily. 

Leave it to Letter13 to make a topic stand out. The song couldn't be more perfect.

I play both, since they both are enjoyably good quality and different enough from each other, but I've got my vote reserved.

Edited by Ammolds

Due to the S#&$strom that occurred after we won against Mabinogi (wish I could have been there) I can see quite a few of them voting for Smite. But I doubt Nexon will actually give out prizes if Smite wins. I mean that would just be really low.

With that said, I predict we win the finals easily. 

There was really no S#&$storm.  And it they wished us luck in our next match.  Although you weren't really there like you said so I'm not going to blame you.

EDIT: I'm not really sure why that text is highlighted in white.

Edited by LobsterFiend

Warframe had like 40K votes and SMITE had like 20K votes.....

54% of 91,505 for Warframe is 49,412 votes

65% of 23,479 for Smite is 15,261 votes

Warframe had more than TRIPLE the amount of vote than Smite got.

However, this doesn't mean we'll get as many in the actual vote versus Smite... even though it would be amazing to see this kind of disparity early on and have Smite get a serious wake-up call.

<snip>

Would have had more sense to have Loki Vs Loki :)

Edited by Wiegraf

54% of 91,505 for Warframe is 49,412 votes

65% of 23,479 for Smite is 15,261 votes

Warframe had more than TRIPLE the amount of vote than Smite got.

However, this doesn't mean we'll get as many in the actual vote versus Smite... even though it would be amazing to see this kind of disparity early on and have Smite get a serious wake-up call.

Would have had more sense to have Loki Vs Loki :)

yea those numbers are a good tell of the probable outcome, i don't know how motivated smite is to win..I do know how motivated we are though lol. How ever we shouldnt let ourselves get too over confident.. 

On I side note Im hopeful that we can have a clean contest for the finals, Im proud of us for having that many votes and no bots, and I believe in our ability to carry this on to victory.

I've put 30 hours into Smite. I like the game - especially after the UI overhaul.

I've put over 1,000 hours into Warframe. I live and breath this game.

Needless to say, I'm voting for Warframe.

(Also, Loki rocks. In Both games.)