Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Well, we did it!

We fought we honor... we took down many different opponents, one by one... we made allies of many of them, friends even. We came from the shadows, we struck hard and continuously until our path was open to our next target.

This was awesome, through and through. To have fought against and afterwards besides worthy foes who challenged our resolve. We stood up to the challenge, we inspired those who decided to aid us and, in their honor, won even against the Gods.

Even so, I wish to personally thank any from Smite who read this; this was an epic finale to this showdown and no matter who would have won, it generated so much hype, so much unison that I am sure even now your own community has enjoyed coming together for this event as did our own; you just have to look back on the pages of this thread which surely reflects one of your own.

Thanks for the epic fight; to go up against Gods themselves, I think I speak for many that we find honor in the challenge and strength in knowing we will be ready when the Grineer, Corpus and Infested stirs. For our blades have been well tempered in the field of battle against you and the experience gave us the strength to continue to maintain the balance in our universe!

Sincerely, a Tenno who recognizes strength and valor in an opponent.

OMFG I'M IN THIS LIST TOOOOOOOO

:DDDD

Its funny though, while waiting for my new toys crafting time im playing Smite.

I Voted for Warframe obv. Now in game people are crying. Dem Sweet i mean salty tears are delicious huehuehueh

Its funny though, while waiting for my new toys crafting time im playing Smite.

I Voted for Warframe obv. Now in game people are crying. Dem Sweet i mean salty tears are delicious huehuehueh

someone post that "blocking dem tears" 300 gif please!