Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I trust double potato exterminate alert.  The next best thing to just putting it in my inventory. :)

But, I can't imagine DE allowing another 11th hour delay without announcement, especially not will all the goodwill this vote has generated.

...my conspiracy theory (but not really...but maybe) is that part of the delay of the update was to follow the end of the mmobomb poll.  if we lose "here's U13 to make you feel better" if we won (like we just did, thenkyewvurymuch) the U13 rides out in a swell of goodwill and following some pretty great online publicity.  If nothing else the timings is right for it.

But delaying the update would have a chance to lose some votes for being unreliable. If that was the case, it was rather selfless; sacrificing chances at winning to make the players happier about the update.

Since we won, can we let our wonderful community decide which of these 4 things to change (pick one).

1. Arc Traps and their ilk are sent obliterated... or sent to Mobinagi and Smite.

2. Rename Hydroid (community gets to vote via similar straw poll as we won vs Smite(no you cannot make the options to be only Hydroid))

3. Puddle ability gets to move at same pace as someone with a Cold debuff on them.

4. Specialty badge 1337 to commemorate our Epic come from behind win.

I was so happy watching that poll live in the last 40 minutes and prayed it wasn't mostly botters.

Since we won, can we let our wonderful community decide which of these 4 things to change (pick one).

1. Arc Traps and their ilk are sent obliterated... or sent to Mobinagi and Smite.

2. Rename Hydroid (community gets to vote via similar straw poll as we won vs Smite(no you cannot make the options to be only Hydroid))

3. Puddle ability gets to move at same pace as someone with a Cold debuff on them.

4. Specialty badge 1337 to commemorate our Epic come from behind win.

I was so happy watching that poll live in the last 40 minutes and prayed it wasn't mostly botters.

At your #2-3

Really just deal with it.

Again really? You don't even know the full mechanics of this ability and you already want changes on it?

Smite is absolutely awesome. Let there be no doubt about that. During the whole battle i was actually hoping this matchup wouldnt happen, since i love smite so much. I wracked my brain trying to figure out which i liked better, But when the time came i realized the choice was easy for me. Smite is amazing, but Warframe is pure Epic, So my vote went to Warframe.

Long hard battle...but i couldn't be more satisfied with these results.

Edited by Aigloblam