Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

It does not matter we got to the finals, that will earn us just as much publicity as smite.

I am not saying we should all give up but at this point both Smite and Warframe have won the publicity contest and consider this we get nothing extra if we win, we lose out on nothing if we lose. The same cannot be said for the smite gamers.

Off the subject a bit... but this makes me hope that Lotus is a human and not an AI. To jump back on the subject I voted through my PC, Mac, PS4 and Phone. Let's go Tenno! There's more than one way to do this.

You do realize that nulls the votes, right?

Illegitimate votes are not counted. One vote per IP.

hey, you do know that each device has their own IP address, right?

Each device has it's own internal IP address. All those devices are on one network, which has one external IP address. The external address is how websites see you online. Therefore X# of devices on 1 network = same IP address on all of them.

Smite ---> tumblr_inline_mpotvbpO5X1qz4rgp.gif <--- Warframe

That Goat Obviously isn't the goat from Goat Simulator.

Nor has that goat taken any lessons from said Goat in Goat Simulator. Tsk, -Shakes head in shame at Goat-

Anywho, I think it's safe to say we've lost the voting guys. Sadly. Unless DE Links the vote to the launcher like the Smite Devs did.

Edited by SJunior