Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Well if DE would have put the link directly into the Updater menu, we would lead with min 300k now^^" - but I have to admit, that we are most likely  going to loose =/

That line of thinking doesn't help.  At worst you'll be dissapointed if you try, but you're just lowering morale but saying "probably".  Look at our track record, the numbers may be bigger this time but some were just as hopeless then.

I have to ask, why is this thread the only place we really hear about this? I mean, it's not even on the front page....

I play both Smite and Warframe, and I gotta say, Smite's mostly winning due to the fact they have better advertising, not better...anything else really. Not only is it on their launcher, their ingame front page, their website front page, and practically all the streams they have on lock down, they havei t on stuff like reddit and twitter....Come'on DE, step up.

Edited by Gigaus

I have to ask, why is this thread the only place we really hear about this? I mean, it's not even on the front page....

I play both Smite and Warframe, and I gotta say, Smite's mostly winning due to the fact they have better advertising, not better...anything else really. Not only is it on their launcher, their ingame front page, their website front page, and practically all the streams they have on lock down, they havei t on stuff like reddit and twitter....Come'on DE, step up.

I'd much rather DE spend their time polishing U13 than putting a whole load of effort into a vote that doesn't really mean anything now. Warframe has already done the impossible and made it to the finals. Anyone who was previously unaware of the game before this poll isn't going to suddenly get interested now just because we win, so whatever interest warframe has gained from this advertising is already in effect and DE have much more important things to be worried about.

I'd much rather DE spend their time polishing U13 than putting a whole load of effort into a vote that doesn't really mean anything now. Warframe has already done the impossible and made it to the finals. Anyone who was previously unaware of the game before this poll isn't going to suddenly get interested now just because we win, so whatever interest warframe has gained from this advertising is already in effect and DE have much more important things to be worried about.

^

This

Smite is also a pretty damn good game, to be fair. I'm having a hard time deciding who to vote for. 

i tought the same

even bought the ultimate god pack when it was on a HUGE discount 

but after a week its DAAAAAMN booring........

Isn't Smite just another MOBA only with Gods?

with a 3rd person view you control your char like in a MMORPG like wow wasd etc

and a bit more maps then the usual Moba

out of all the mobas this is one of the best in my opinion....

Edited by Zoliru

Oh please, as if a putting a link in the launcher and sending out a mail about it to everyone would take much work :|

That line of thinking doesn't help.  At worst you'll be dissapointed if you try, but you're just lowering morale but saying "probably".  Look at our track record, the numbers may be bigger this time but some were just as hopeless then.

However I don't loose any hope - I stay realistic.

Well I do not know if it takes much work. Do you?

Of all the things DE does, adding some text in a launcher is probably among the least complicated things that they do.  Same with  sending out an in game mail to everyone.

Of all the things DE does, adding some text in a launcher is probably among the least complicated things that they do.  Same with  sending out an in game mail to everyone.

The real question is who actually reads the news page on the launcher considering it doesnt update live and rather requires an update and thefore stays the same for weeks at a time. I dont know about the rest of you but i never read the news section, i just hit play.

The real question is who actually reads the news page on the launcher considering it doesnt update live and rather requires an update and thefore stays the same for weeks at a time. I dont know about the rest of you but i never read the news section, i just hit play.

They could put a big flashy picture in there asking people to vote.  People will notice a change like that in the launcher.  Same with an in game mail since it will pop up first thing when they log in.

Edited by Aggh