Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

They're winning because the majority of their player base wasn't aware of the poll last round and now they have a direct link to the poll in the games launcher so anyone who starts up the game can see it.

Huh really? why werent they aware? I was on the smite forums plenty of times and i'm pretty sure they were aware(back in the semi finals time)

Huh really? why werent they aware? I was on the smite forums plenty of times and i'm pretty sure they were aware(back in the semi finals time)

That's what people here have been saying. Maybe they just don't have a lot of people on their forums/people didn't care enough to vote? Either way, now it is ridiculously easy for anyone who starts up Smite to go and take literally three seconds to cast a vote.

They're winning because the majority of their player base wasn't aware of the poll last round and now they have a direct link to the poll in the games launcher so anyone who starts up the game can see it.

We need that too! And more red texts! Why don't DE add them? It seems like they don't want to win...

We need that too! And more red texts! Why don't DE add them? It seems like they don't want to win...

Weekends are their days off, nobody is probably in their offices right now, so they can't do anything to help us until Monday morning. You can see DE members pop into this thread now and again to check up on things though.

I bet a bunch of angry mabinogi players voted against warframe just to smite us.

I recently looked up their forums just to see if there's something going on that causes smite to get that many votes...

Nothing.

Infact the only thing I found was a thread asking players to vote for Warframe.

So no... I guess it's the way Smite devs promoted the poll gave them that many votes.

That's all.

Edited by WEREsandrock

ScottJ is "the animator working on Boss fights, amongs other things" (i saw him here, really). I guess he's here to help us knockdown SMITE - our final boss.
Your turn now.
file.gif?extra=aMsoyiD72ia4iNg67CFnhi5le

Update:
Or not.

Edited by Skynin

I made my whole family vote on their phones. Thats 5 extra.

It will only count as 5 different votes if they were using data. If the phones were all connected to the same wifi network, it only shows as 5 votes from the same IP, only one of which will be counted.

We could have had a fighting chance if we had a link to the poll in the launcher, like what SMITE did.

Instead we had a line in the news column in-game, which is stuck up in the upper-left corner of the screen and is in tiny text. It was a matter of visibility, and we failed miserably.

Not everyone follows the Warframe twitter or uses the forums. Everyone has to use the launcher.