Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

We're 11000 votes behind & there's just one day left. Unless DE itself uses a maxed Shadow of the dead, we'll probably be challengers.Tenno fight until the end, but even if  Leonidas knew it was done,he kept strugglin. Now we know the level of involve in this community,and I'm glad I sided with such supportive comrades,no matter what the results are...

" Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal. " -Tupac Shakur

Edited by unknow99

Can we vote more then on time if we change our IP via Proxi or something else??

no need for that, if you want to vote more than once just delete your cookies from that site. Not really worth your time though, if warframe wins it wins. Let it happen fairly

Didn't we go up 2 or 3% today? Plus, tomorrow, DE will finally be able to help us.

2% in at least 30 hours. He have to make up ~4%+ in something like 16 hours to win this.

Edit: If DE wants us to win this they're going to have to get in early, and put in some serious effort. Hopping in this thread to tell us good job doesn't help all that much since the chunk of the community that needs to be mobilized is the huge group of players who still don't know this exists. Sticking a big linked button in the launcher would help, as would adding a message to the in-game inbox /an in-game prompt that links players directly to the poll. *cough*An incentive would help too*cough*

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

that makes about 3-4% total increase in one day we may have a chance with the Asian community helping us, I would love it if MMObomb loved this poll so much they gave 1 or 2 more days

As much as I would like to win... I also just want this whole thing to be over as well XD

people keep saying to put a link in game,,,,,there is one, in the news section right in the left upper corner of the screen. you click it, it goes right to the voting. if you're in steam it pulls up a browser in the overlay, if you have that enabled.

people keep saying to put a link in game,,,,,there is one, in the news section right in the left upper corner of the screen. you click it, it goes right to the voting. if you're in steam it pulls up a browser in the overlay, if you have that enabled.

True, but that is not enough... Most players don't even read that news corner.

Smite took this poll finals very seriously, they are advertising heavily on social media, and their secret weapon is this:

Sem_t_tulo_1.jpg