The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Daylight savings is the dumbest thing ever now. I mean, I had to spend like 30 minutes figuring out whether the U.S. is on EDT/PDT or EST/PST. I mean... da hell.

All I know is that my timezone is perpetually GMT/UTC-5:00. 

I think the world should completely get rid of Daylight Savings times and just work on a standard GMT/UTC with the UK's time being GMT/UTC 'til the end of time. Would make things SO much easier.

This is looking through a first world perspective, many folks I know personally, farmers or sustainable agricultural folks abroad and in the U.S. really rely on Daylight savings time for their income and crop growing seasons.  I'd appreciate if you'd take them into consideration...it does help us eat after all.  =)

Lolwut. Letter plays Dark Souls so I'm making references.

Should I label everything with "this is a joke"?

I guess your references and my references come from different ages:

A pity, I didn't realise you were trying to be so grossly incandescent!

Edited by SpartanXIII

Ohh and this song needs to be added as official win song also!

Totally voting for this song here

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  all hail booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ever since someone suggested it as a way to revel in pre-updates, this has been my "waiting for update" song. Which, although appropriate....

This is looking through a first world perspective, many folks I know personally, farmers or sustainable agricultural folks abroad and in the U.S. really rely on Daylight savings time for their income and crop growing seasons.  I'd appreciate if you'd take them into consideration...it does help us eat after all.  =)

I was always under the impression that Daylight Savings had to do with allowing extra time in the day for farmers to report revenues for taxes, as well as expenditures for energy. If this is the case I think that the revenue service which oversees such reports should just alter their hours, rather than have the entire country alter its hours.

I'm completely open to the possibility that I'm wrong though. If I am, I'd really appreciate it if you could toss me a PM to explain how daylight savings benefits farmers and agricultural workers. Glancing over Wikipedia it seems like there are reports that the 'benefit' is canceled out due to its adversely affecting work hours in the morning, and that the savings in energy is negligible.

0_o    I am guessing my last post was sent into the sun.

Yes, it was. Although I found it humorous, it wasn't exactly appropriate for the forums. Although it might be legal in some places, what you posted is still considered illegal in many places around the globe, and we don't want to encourage behavior that may be illegal in forum users' states or countries.

Same with me, I love both games so i'm netural on this one.

Also dat Thanatos, did the enemy team not realise that the F6 key exists?

No idea. Im happy they didnt surrender though. gave me the chance to get more Penta Kills Lmao

Yes, it was. Although I found it humorous, it wasn't exactly appropriate for the forums. Although it might be legal in some places, what you posted is still considered illegal in many places around the globe, and we don't want to encourage behavior that may be illegal in forum users' states or countries.

Fair enough.  Still have to respect others, but just to be clear that was a joke lol

It costs several billion dollars every year.

Consider an alternative: What if we just moved the clocks 1/2 way between the two, and LEFT THEM THERE! Would that accomplish everything you're hoping for? Yes.