Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Trust The Lotus?

siyaseven

I'm just curious, do you guys think the lotus is using us for some plan of hers. I feel like she hides a lot of information and only focuses on keeping us alive so we can be used for some plot of hers. Me personally, I don't trust her, I think she's not as trustful as we think she is. to be honest id rather take orders from Hayden Tenno than the lotus any time. I'm keeping my eyes on her, but what do you guys think? is she who you think she is?

Edited by siyaseven

I don't trust her. We have no idea of her intentions, plus she may be Orokin... and we did kill them, after all. Or she may be sentient AI faked to make us believe it's an ally. Either way, whether created by the Orokin or the sentients, we may be in trouble and I still don't trust her.

Edited by JRMC

What's with all this sun throwing, I always feel a bit suspicious when I go into a survival and she says she thought they might do this, it's like thanks, you could have just given me a air breather just incase?

The other thing is when the G3 comes and she tells me to run, when Im on my 3 forma valkyr, do you not see the 30,000 dead bodies behind me Lotus?

Remember that Lotus is the one who brought you back from the cryosleep! If you do not trust her she can put you back there. If so I will personally ensure this happens. HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD LOTUS!

Edited by Jeloxale

Yes.

The Lotus risked everything helping us take out the Orokin for their crimes against humanity. Something the Tenno felt had to be done.

And now she's dedicated herself to protecting us and the small amount of peace we can carve out for the innocents of the system (I.E. those dominated by the Corpus or Gineer)

if the Tenno didn't want to do something, they would simply stop.

I don't trust her. We have no idea of her intentions, plus she may be Orokin... and we did kill them, after all. Or she may be sentient AI faked to make us believe it's an ally. Either way, whether created by the Orokin or the sentients, we may be in trouble and I still don't trust her.

Tennos are descendants of the Orokins. I'm pretty sure that we didn't kill them.

Tennos are descendants of the Orokins. I'm pretty sure that we didn't kill them.

That's what the lore states, though. I think the Orokin were corrupt, or something among those lines. If I'm mistaken, please do correct me. The lore is still growing.

Edited by JRMC

That's what the lore states, though. I think the Orokin were corrupt, or something among those lines. If I'm mistake, please do correct me. The lore is still growing.

Well based from what I know, you do have a point about the Tenno trying to halt the Orokin's Technology. If I remember they were sent into the void and then after they came back made suits of armor ergo the Warframes and bring balance to the solar system.

That's what the lore states, though. I think the Orokin were corrupt, or something among those lines. If I'm mistaken, please do correct me. The lore is still growing.

Well the Excalibur Proto-Armor is hinted to pre-date the Orokin empire.

I'm just saying...

I'm just curious, do you guys think the lotus is using us for some plan of hers. I feel like she hides a lot of information and only focuses on keeping us alive so we can be used for some plot of hers. Me personally, I don't trust her, I think she's not as trustful as we think she is. to be honest id rather take orders from Hayden Tenno than the lotus any time. I'm keeping my eyes on her, but what do you guys think? is she who you think she is?

Think about it this way what does the lotus have to gain by lying to us its not like we have anything better to do than kill the grineer and corpus and they definitely need to go considering the grineer are cloneing themselves to extinction and trying to kill or enslave everyone else and the corpus have no morals and will stop at nothing to gain a few extra credits the infested are not really worth mentioning considering everyone is trying to kill them.