Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

Shouldn't we make other warframe abilities good before spamming out a ton of reskinned abilities on new frames who are just novelty? I mean... Ember never got a spot in the lime light.. and Valkyr has more armor than Rhino because she is bad at surviving on abilities alone without spamming her fourth one.

And Tidal Wave aka Rhino Splash!

Come on what type game do you what it to be give your ideas out let them know what can be chang in warframe and all game like dragon age 3 or elder scrolls online the more the we can give ideas on the game warframe .I would like to more wild life and have a war dog's to training a area to battle in to bet on plat an credit to grow stronger and have fun as well really good connection as well

People can't really be expecting all that can they? It's only a melee revamp, how on earth does that equate to fixing all that mess?

That's the gist of the forum post. Say anything about where Warframe needs to improve and immediately people bring up Melee 2.0 as the answer/solution.

Everything is going to be fixed about the shortcomings of the game with Melee 2.0 in many of the threads I've read, even in this one.

Check it out for yourself.