Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who Claim You Can't Have More Than 2 Elemental Combos/types On A Weapon.

Stormandreas

Please note the images below (You may need to open it fully to see the elemental combo's/damages)

jszz4o.jpg

vo233b.jpg

211v5nc.jpg

Though this only works on weapons that already have an elemental combo, it proves it is perfectly possible to have 3 different elemental damage types on one weapon.

I do not know if this is intentional, but if it is, it's a great feature that allows you to get a near enough perfect build to fight all 3 factions (so great for the void!)

(Please note: These are not my full elemental builds, so no-one please tell me that the combos are bad. It is purely for showing this trick)

Edited by Stormandreas

who ever said you could only have 2?

not like this is something all that new or special lol.

Um, wut? We've known this since the beginning. Weps with Dual-elms on them keep those, and any other combos are just tacked on, not increasing the damage of the original.

Many people I have seen on the forums disbelieve this. I have known for a while, I am just bringing it to light and showing proof for those who don't think it can be done.

the tysys and the stug are well known to be able to do that, because they have conjointed elements as a start.

the only amazing screenshot is the last, which displays fire damage along with a combination that includes fire, that one i'd like an explanation for

detron has innate radiation damage so the heat doesn't add to it

What's your Zephyr color scheme? Mind posting a picture of it?

I love the way that blue looks.

My colourscheme is actually black, purple and red. The blue is from the glow of the Ankyros prime.

However if you want a blue like that, I suggest using the Ice pack

My colourscheme is actually black, purple and red. The blue is from the glow of the Ankyros prime.

However if you want a blue like that, I suggest using the Ice pack

Hm, that's interesting. I didn't know the Ankyros emitted a glow.

Many people I have seen on the forums disbelieve this. I have known for a while, I am just bringing it to light and showing proof for those who don't think it can be done.

Rule #1 of the forums: A lot of people say a lot of sh*t that doesn't make sense.

Browsing some of the posts in these feedback forums, it's pretty obvious a lot of people don't know what they're talking about. Just look at that one guy who said his friend getting banned was too harsh because he tried to sell his account.

it's impossible to create 3 combo ele's on a weapon (2 is the maximum), not impossible to have 3 combo ele's.

some people still get that wrong.

it's impossible to create 3 combo ele's on a weapon (2 is the maximum), not impossible to have 3 combo ele's.

some people still get that wrong.

not impossible, maybe improbable but not impossible.

not impossible, maybe improbable but not impossible.

It IS impossible to have 4 elemental mods create 3 elemental combos.

But, when you have a weapon with a base elemental combo(EG phage, detron, stug) you can have 3.

Stug, for example, can wreck grineer with corrosive, radiation, and viral.