Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

Also, it might be useful to list the clan names alphabetically.

We are going to worry about that when we make the actual alliance page :P

which if all goes well will be late tomorrow night (well late as in around 10pm EDT)

Shaz I just realized that we will need an alliance emblem as well. I'm now accepting alliance emblem submissions, we will have a vote on those as well, either at the same time or shortly after the final name vote begins. Photoshop is allowed/encouraged

Rules are:

1) It cannot be copyrighted by any franchise/series unless it is from Warframe

2) It cannot contain any highly inappropriate content (keep it PG-13)

3) There is no submission limit at the current time, If I start to get too many submissions I will add a limit

4) Leave a space for the alliance name/abbreviation (if it is meant to be placed over the emblem be sure to tell me when you submit it via PM)

5) If I get no submissions, I will make the emblem myself. Which will be a fairly simple one at best.

I can make one. Although I have no drawing tablet yet, so the only digital art I can make is pixel/sprite art. That and limited graphic art since photoshop is being a bit of a prick for me right now and I have to use gimp. Would anyone actually like do have something like that though? Considering how stylized pixel art is and how much it can vary.

I mean theres...

Stylized and simple ->                                                       Cute and simple  ->                                                   Annoyingly Detailed

JcZTNjg.jpg

(yes this is my art)

And the more detailed I'd have to get to please people who aren't into pixel art the longer it would take. If it involves a character in the logo anyway.

I don't think it would be bad to have a "retro" game style logo. But that's me.

I can still see what I can do about graphic art (or a mix) if people want.

(Also I haven't used those Excal or Rhino sprites for my clan logo so if anyone falls in love with those for any reason, I could use them in the alliance logo.)

And yes, I asking for opinions before I spend forever working on it. :P

Edited by SolidSp33d

Solid you can submit however many you want and in whatever form you want
Just remember to PM it to me.
Also adding a kind of rule make sure to submit a url link to the image as well as I don't think I can add images to a vote, at least not without paying lots of money

Edit: I may just make a new thread somewhere on the forum to have images voted on, we will see how many submissions I get :D

Edited by reltats

After some thought I will probably hold off on the actually emblem vote for a bit, we wont truly need it until we launch our first solar rail. At least I think so anyway, this votes actual time to start is more up in the air. However more time means we will have a better chance of more great submissions :D

Name vote is still going at the same rate, we need to have a name set by U13 release.

Final name vote will begin tonight at or shortly after 10PM EDT

And I'm glad to see all these clans still joining :D welcome everyone!

Double post deal with it.
I'm making the emblem our first alliance contest!
Maker of the winning emblem gets 100 plat

Make Our Emblem alliance contest!

Winner gets 100 plat

Photoshop (or equivalent) is allowed/encouraged

Rules are:
1) It cannot be copyrighted by any franchise/series unless it is from Warframe

2) It cannot contain any highly inappropriate content (keep it PG-13)

3) Limit 2 submissions per user

3a) Make sure to include a url link to your image when you PM as I will likely not be able to include images on a poll page

4) Leave a space for the alliance name/abbreviation (if it is meant to be placed over the emblem be sure to tell me when you submit it via PM)

5) If I get no submissions, I will make the emblem myself. Which will be a fairly simple one at best.

6) You must be a part of the alliance of course!

7) PM your submissions to me (reltats)

Submissions will be accepted for an unknown amount of time, to be determined after the release of U13

Edited by reltats

I agree. It should be done after especially if the alliance name can be included in the emblem somehow. Also, shouldn't the emblem be chosen by the group of Warlords, not just one person? The links to the emblems should be posted on forums, so we can see the submissions and vote.

Here are my suggestions for alliance names. 

- Dogs of War

- League of Shadows

- Priory of Sion

- Angels of Death

- Logik Alliance

- Lords of Ghosts and Shadows

- Order of the Void

- Tenno Sovereignty

Wouldnt it be better to draw the Alliance* emblem after the name is selected?

-snip-

We are only opening submissions for the emblem we will not actually sellect one for some time. Emblems take some time to make so opening submissions early is good

The emblem will be chosen by a vote but it is easier if you just PM you submissions to Reltats (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/542944-reltats/) As he will be making the pole. 

For all the warlords, or those with the decision making authority, should we soon have a time to meet and get to know each other? I would like to get to know my alliance before things are set in stone; i want to know how this dynamic is going to play out with basic decision making and voting before I/we truly commit long term.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello guys, Blue man group is happy to be fighting along side fellow Tenno. Feel free to add me in game IGN Thooz

or add me on steam imperial416. I hope to see yall on the frontlines!

For all the warlords, or those with the decision making authority, should we soon have a time to meet and get to know each other? I would like to get to know my alliance before things are set in stone; i want to know how this dynamic is going to play out with basic decision making and voting before I/we truly commit long term.

For the moment our only real channel of communication is the steam page, we are still scrambling to get organized, I will be on again for a decent couple hour block around 10PM EDT tonight if you wish to talk on the steam chat. I could be on before then, but that's the soonest I will guarantee. we will look at other more structured ways to communicate after we have a name set and see how alliance chat will actually work in game, as if there is a MOTD style thing for us to leave announcements, it will prove quite helpful in making sure everyone knows where/how to have their voice herd.

As ever suggestions are always welcome, I know you suggested a teamspeak, and we decided to wait on seeing alliance chat to get into that.

Edit: Informal meeting tonight at 10PM EDT in steam group chat, come get to know a few of your fellow alliance tenno, and if you have any voice your concerns (If you have any).

Edited by reltats

I want to put my clan (leader made me Warlord and decides not to help us at all) into this

Clan Name: WhySoMad

Leader IGN: ZeroInfinite

Clan Type: Shadow Clan

If you guys need any organization help, I'd be glad to help out. I've been an Officer in many clan over the years, so if you need any help, I'd be glad to. :)

Ampulitude

Athene

Avengers of the Departed

Bad Company Poo

bleak soul brethren

Calypse

Clan Neuro

Consilium Imperatorium

Dakush

DarkBoner Inc

Darkloud Initiative

Dark Uprising

Dawn of the Red Moon

DeathSong

Der DeKon Trupp

Dragon Lords

Elite Termination Forces

Eternal Sunshine

Extremely Angry

Forerunners of Tomorrow

Forsaken NULL

fuyoaloha

HELLSING

Iridium

Knights of the Razor

Lobster Powered Toaster

Lotus Prime

LoTuS RoNiN

Lumanesia

Megitsune

Midnight Frenzy

Naxper

New Britannia

Only Sorta Dead

Order of the Angels

Orion Protectorate

Penguin Society

PUREOWNAGE

Relics Of The Orokin

Shadowmark

Shido

Silentshadow

Sol Wolfpack

Spliffs

The Guardians at the Gates of Infinity

The Late Night Gamers

TheLonelyEpic

The Occulus

The Shadows of The Sun

The Space Ninja Association

The taste Of Ink

umbra

Victory at Sea

Warframe's Fallen Vanguard

What Would Khorne Do

Woobly

xViolenceX

Yu Tsun

Alphabetized it for you guys. You can just use this site: http://alphabetize.org/

Ampulitude
Athene
Avengers of the Departed
Bad Company Poo
bleak soul brethren
Calypse
Clan Neuro
Consilium Imperatorium
Dakush
DarkBoner Inc
Darkloud Initiative
Dark Uprising
Dawn of the Red Moon
DeathSong
Der DeKon Trupp
Dragon Lords
Elite Termination Forces
Eternal Sunshine
Extremely Angry
Forerunners of Tomorrow
Forsaken NULL
fuyoaloha
HELLSING
Iridium
Knights of the Razor
Lobster Powered Toaster
Lotus Prime
LoTuS RoNiN
Lumanesia
Megitsune
Midnight Frenzy
Naxper
New Britannia
Only Sorta Dead
Order of the Angels
Orion Protectorate
Penguin Society
PUREOWNAGE
Relics Of The Orokin
Shadowmark
Shido
Silentshadow
Sol Wolfpack
Spliffs
The Guardians at the Gates of Infinity
The Late Night Gamers
TheLonelyEpic
The Occulus
The Shadows of The Sun
The Space Ninja Association
The taste Of Ink
umbra
Victory at Sea
Warframe's Fallen Vanguard
What Would Khorne Do
Woobly
xViolenceX
Yu Tsun

Alphabetized it for you guys. You can just use this site: http://alphabetize.org/

Thank you very much :D