The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Can Combine Games...

Koukiten

As title says, what two games would you combine for an awesome game?

For me....

Warframe + Dark Souls

I want to see a picture of Artorias of the Abyss melded into a space ninja of warframe! ^_^

I would love this! But they are such completely different game, the only thing similar would be the fact that they have melee. But I would deffinately like to see some armor and weapons reimagined in warframe style.

Planetside 2 + Blacklight: Retribution + Warframe + Command and Conquer Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge + Command and Conquer Tiberium series + Mount and Blade.

May be going a tad too far with this.

Edit: Oh, and + Civilization V

Edited by Ghost333

Halo + Mass Effect

(Non cannon for both series)

S117 and Cortana finds a Forerunner portal which sends them to the Mass Effect universe. Commander Shephard finds "Chief" and Cortana while investigating an Alliance distress signal. Shephard confronts S117 (gives player option to fight as rogue or befreind with paragon, either way Cortana and EDI figure out what happened and the result is essentially the same) and the two investigate the distress signal, hoping to help S117 return home. They come across Reaper/Covenant (the Covenant found the portal and brashly went through thinking it was part of The Journey) forces and the game goes on from there.

The game would allow the player to choose which hero they played as (and could present an opportunity for coop play) and the fighting/dialogue style would mirror Mass Effect's. Several Halo themed armors would be available as well as UNSC weapons (could be explained as Cortana giving EDI blueprints and the Normandy crew is able to fabricate the items in the armory/hangar). There would be no Flood, no Arby, and the Grunts would speak the players' language. The game would be available to Xbone, PC, AND Playstation. The ship could be slightly bigger than the Normandy SR2, with a cabin and armor maintainance area added for S117, and AI docks added so either player can talk to EDI and Cortana throughout the ship. S117 would be able to travel throughout the ship freely and talk to the crew and whatnot in Mass Effect fashion. Martin O'Donnell, Michael Salvatori, and Hans Zimmer would write the soundtrack. The world should be bigger than Mass Effect 3's and the story would be more like Mass Effect 2's so that players don't feel forced to rush through the main story line and wil feel free to explore the entire world. S117 players would, unfortunately, be unable to equip S117 with any armor or attire that would show his face. In certain cutscenes or dialouge sequences S117 would remove his helmet allowing NPCs to see his face but the camera would be at an angle causing his face to be impossible to see for the player.

Spartans have been seen in other media outside the Halo franchise, such as DOA, Duke Nukem, and Operation Firepower in an alternate Iron Man storyline, but convincing Bioware and 343 Industries (and of course, Microsoft) to agree to something like this would be pretty much impossible. First of all, Halo will never be released for anything that doesn't have a micrsoft OS. Second, S117 is pretty much to Xbox what Mario is to Nintendo. Third, the only major crossovers between companies in games have been in fighting games like Mortal Combat, not games like Halo or Mass Effect.Honestly, I think this game would make a lot of money and be a very good quality game (provided it was done right). This is something I've wanted to happen since I first played Mass Effect, having been a longtime Halo fan. Switching to the S4 from the 360 means I won't be able to play Halo again, but I can dream.

Edited by (PS4)delta_3802

Warframe + Pokemon

Train your sentinel team into the ultimate fighting force.

Level your sentinels to evolve them into more powerful forms.

Catch weakened ospreys and rollers to add them to your collection.

Sentinel vs. sentinel conclaves.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO