The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prova Vandal

ZeroPhobic

Yey, prova combos!!! 

zap!, zap!, zap!, zap!, double zap!!.

But if prova gets the same animation as the skana then I'll hate it since the skana has a stabbing animation. The Prova is for b*tch slapping the enemy not stabbing them IMO

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Yey, prova combos!!! 

zap!, zap!, zap!, zap!, double zap!!.

But if prova gets the same animation as the skana then I'll hate it since the skana has a stabbing animation. The Prova is for b*tch slapping the enemy not stabbing them IMO

It is freaking tazer stick. Spanking your foes with the healthy electric shock.

Being that the weapons from that event aren't exclusive I pretty much expect a side by side release of prova vandal/machete wraith.

I thought that Vandal and Wraith class weapons were going to be exclusive.  From what I understand, the Brakk was released as it is a separate weapon as apposed to a Vandal/Wraith class of a weapon.  I definitely expect for the Prova Vandal to be released, but I also expect the Machete Wraith to stay exclusive.

I really want a vandal melee weapon to complete my set, but the prova? Really? I'd rather almost any other weapon.

The only reason I supported the Grineer in that event was because I despised the idea of that ugly prova vandal.

Edited by CubedOobleck

If so then it'd only be fair for the Machete Wraith to be released. Yes I do have the Machete Wraith.

Being that the weapons from that event aren't exclusive I pretty much expect a side by side release of prova vandal/machete wraith.

General stuff from events are not exclusive unless stated otherwise, but Wraith and Vandals have been confirmed to be entirely exclusive. Thus Machete Wraith is not coming back. Prova Vandal might comeback, but only because it was never really released so it is in a gray area. I really hope we get something different tho, the prova is just ugly even if you paint it blue. Edited by CubedOobleck

I thought that Vandal and Wraith class weapons were going to be exclusive.  From what I understand, the Brakk was released as it is a separate weapon as apposed to a Vandal/Wraith class of a weapon.  I definitely expect for the Prova Vandal to be released, but I also expect the Machete Wraith to stay exclusive.

Nope everything except the founders gear goes in the vault for later re-release. I'll try to find the dev stream where it was said.

General stuff from events are not exclusive unless stated otherwise, but Wraith and Vandals have been confirmed to be entirely exclusive. Thus Machete Wraith is not coming back. Prova Vandal might comeback, but only because it was never really released so it is in a gray area. I really hope we get something different tho, the prova is just ugly even if you paint it blue.

Wrong. Every reward (barring the Founder items) has been placed in the "Disney Vault" and may return someday.

If I'm not mistaken the devs said in a livestream that all vandal and wraith stuff could be re-released in future event. So that means not only prova but any vandal or wraith. (Just for their own event so maybe future grineer missions) I would like to see a BIG invasion mission that offers vandal vs wraith counterparts.

If I'm not mistaken the devs said in a livestream that all vandal and wraith stuff could be re-released in future event. So that means not only prova but any vandal or wraith. (Just for their own event so maybe future grineer missions) I would like to see a BIG invasion mission that offers vandal vs wraith counterparts.

^^

Wrong. Every reward (barring the Founder items) has been placed in the "Disney Vault" and may return someday.

Nope everything except the founders gear goes in the vault for later re-release. I'll try to find the dev stream where it was said.

If you are referring to this ( http://youtu.be/CNtzE7BTUV8?t=37m12s ) part of the 22nd livestream then let me help you understand the conversation.

First of all, notice how the conversation starts with the Brakk, a non-vandal, non-wraith weapon.

Immediately Rebecca differentiates the wraith and vandals from other event rewards. This is not casual, in fact more than one occasion (like previous livestreams) DE said that vandals and wraiths are completely exclusive.

Then sheldon starts speaking about 'one-time weapons' and Scott adds 'we never said one-time'. Now if you can put 2 and 2 together you'll understand that: if wraiths and vandals have been described as one-time exclusives more than once -> then clearly Scott is not talking about them, he is talking about other weapons, like the brakk.

So what I'm trying to say is that the premise of the conversation obviously excludes vandals and wraiths.

And if you are not convinced by an unbiased interpretation just look at the facts that back it up: not one vandal or wraith has been re-released, while most other one-time weapon and mods from events have been implemented into the game even though they are more recent.

Edited by CubedOobleck