Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Earth Bosses

Deidaku

Yeah, I was shocked too when I heard Hek was getting replaced on Earth. I don't know WHO'LL be replacing him, though. Could be Kril, could be someone new - I'm hoping someone new and Hek gets moved to like Phobos to replace the dual-bosses there (no offense to them, but if we're going to have a dual-bossfight, should be something a little more creative than just slamming two separate bosses into the same place).

Why does everyone think Hek is being removed... no, he's being REDONE. He's getting a massive overhaul!

It was mentioned during a Livestream that he's being moved off Earth to somewhere else, "going into hiding" I think they put it as.

Why does everyone think Hek is being removed... no, he's being REDONE. He's getting a massive overhaul!

I KNOW

But he's bring moved  and the devs said something about a personal guard thing ...... can someone quote the stream?

0_o. Wut? He's gonna be changed, I'm sure the OP knows himself. He's just wondering who's gonna take Hek's spot at Earth and who's he gonna replace

I KNOW

But he's bring moved  and the devs said something about a personal guard thing ...... can someone quote the stream?

I cannot quote the devstream but I remember that as well. Hek is going into hiding and we have to find him, the hunt begins etc. Steve said something like that. 

Since it was said Hek's gonna be very complex guy I guess Ceres then... seems logical, Hek and new tileset toghether on one of high lvl planets. 

This would be very refreshing and changing for Warframe in my opinion - Councilor on high lvl planet, so Lieutenant Krill on Earth? Dunno, DE may as well leave Krill only with Vor on Phobos and that's nuff for me. 

Earth may get multi-boss fight, you know ... Hek's personal guards as everyone expects, Steve said so during last devstream, that we will have to deal with them first. Melee oriented guys. We will see soon enough. ^^ 

Winte....ehhh, new event is coming! ^^

I cannot quote the devstream but I remember that as well. Hek is going into hiding and we have to find him, the hunt begins etc. Steve said something like that. 

Since it was said Hek's gonna be very complex guy I guess Ceres then... seems logical, Hek and new tileset toghether on one of high lvl planets. 

This would be very refreshing and changing for Warframe in my opinion - Councilor on high lvl planet, so Lieutenant Krill on Earth? Dunno, DE may as well leave Krill only with Vor on Phobos and that's nuff for me. 

Earth may get multi-boss fight, you know ... Hek's personal guards as everyone expects, Steve said so during last devstream, that we will have to deal with them first. Melee oriented guys. We will see soon enough. ^^ 

Winte....ehhh, new event is coming! ^^

the sword alone

personal grineer ninja squad confirmed? XD

Hek moving causes a lot of issue because hes going to essentially replace Krill as far as we understand, so I kind of wonder if krill is going to replace him on earth, or if krill will be moved to Eris which is currently bossless. My bigger concern is "How will you get Oberon?" Hek was the one who dropped him, but obviously now he will drop Hydroid. Even if krill is moved to earth, krill drops frost and has frost like abilities, so him dropping the parts of another frame make no sense. They would have to move krill to eris, and then make a new boss for earth. (I personally think the J3 Golem, since the infested virus originated there via Dark Sector backstory.)

Hek moving causes a lot of issue because hes going to essentially replace Krill as far as we understand, so I kind of wonder if krill is going to replace him on earth, or if krill will be moved to Eris which is currently bossless. My bigger concern is "How will you get Oberon?" Hek was the one who dropped him, but obviously now he will drop Hydroid. Even if krill is moved to earth, krill drops frost and has frost like abilities, so him dropping the parts of another frame make no sense. They would have to move krill to eris, and then make a new boss for earth. (I personally think the J3 Golem, since the infested virus originated there via Dark Sector backstory.)

+Steve tweeted that J3 is coming back

you may be right :O

Would be a bit... weird for the Grineer to just have the J3 walking around in their land, though, and we know the Infested's return to the solar system will be on their own ship - so it's more likely that J3 will be the boss of that ship.

Would be a bit... weird for the Grineer to just have the J3 walking around in their land, though, and we know the Infested's return to the solar system will be on their own ship - so it's more likely that J3 will be the boss of that ship.

Maybe the cicero toxin would be responsible for that....Somehow 

#spacemagic

J3's return maybe to do with the return of the Infested to the solarmap, more than anything to do with Hek.

Cannot wait for Infested's return, hopefully they are badass and not the pansies they were when they left.

As to Earth's new boss, Kril is the logical choice.  Although I cannot see DE breaking up the Vor / Kril fight seeing as that is where you farm Miter and Twin Gremlins from.

J3's return maybe to do with the return of the Infested to the solarmap, more than anything to do with Hek.

Cannot wait for Infested's return, hopefully they are badass and not the pansies they were when they left.

As to Earth's new boss, Kril is the logical choice.  Although I cannot see DE breaking up the Vor / Kril fight seeing as that is where you farm Miter and Twin Gremlins from.

Not saying those drops have to go, just the boss might change. After all, let's be honest people: it's not the bosses that drop the items (at least anymore); we get them as mission rewards at the end now.

Hek will most likely be moved to Ceres due to Lotus mentioning increased activity there, and the fact that it's the location for the new Grineer Shipyard. I think that Tyl Regor will replace Hek on Earth, seeing as there was an image released of an Excalibur fighting Tyl Regor, who is using a Katana.

If there's not enough room for one of the frames, the extra one could always be added to the Tenno research lab. Personally, I think that Oberon should stay on earth, since he had something resembling lore that placed him there. Hek should drop hydroid and be moved to Ceres. Whoever's on Ceres (frost?) should be moved to lab. IMO.

so grustag I guess ...Fan tastic XD

No, no, the Grustrag are more like bounty hunter mercs - they're too dangerous to be part of a main offensive, they get bored easily and start killing other Grineer (NOT the kind of people you want protecting your Councilors). It's possible, I guess, but I don't think it's likely.

No, no, the Grustrag are more like bounty hunter mercs - they're too dangerous to be part of a main offensive, they get bored easily and start killing other Grineer (NOT the kind of people you want protecting your Councilors). It's possible, I guess, but I don't think it's likely.

Well we do have Zanuka and the HArvester ....

So maybe a dummed down version o the G3

Edited by Deidaku