Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛The Mighty Violation Train♛ Chooo Choooooo

yuikami

Just joined!

BUTT TOUCHER [Mountain] - DietEbolaCola (Chief Pervert), SataniCow (Gluteus Maximus), MariAnnette (Gluteus Maximus)

Love the Clans involved with this, especially FLOW & Giant Pink Octopus. <3 <3

However, I am hoping the name can be changed to something a little more epicly awesomesauce, as I have some sister clans that were invited, but may not join or may only join on a trial basis out of obligation / loyalty, due to the name. >_>

Edited by DietEbolaCola

Cheer up Yui! There's always a better name :]

Is there is any update for the recruiting stuffs?  Not much rush, just wondering when to be expecting something is all

edit: understood if more time is needed with the recent changes

Edited by BRad_Skirata

Cheer up Yui! There's always a better name :]

Is there is any update for the recruiting stuffs?  Not much rush, just wondering when to be expecting something is all

edit: understood if more time is needed with the recent changes

Currently we're in the process of finalizing things but part of the application process is for one of us to play with you guys to get a feel for what your Clan is about. If you're still interested PM me details of how I can contact you outside of the forum.

All aboard the Chocoboat/Friendship Express/Mighty Violation Train. Woo woo.

I just had the mental image of a giant chocobo swimming across a lake like a swan. And it was more adorable than human minds were meant to know.

Edited by RainNero

GREETINGS FROM CANADA. We, Canadian Gamers, would like to be part of the Almighty Violation Train.

We are a Ghost clan, although we have very active members ^__^.

Please contact me (Shiniko) with any additional info. Thx!

FAKKU FTW!

Hi. We the HentaiGentlemen want to join the Almighty Violation Train

Clan: HentaiGentlemen

Size: Ghost

Representative: deathlander

GREETINGS FROM CANADA. We, Canadian Gamers, would like to be part of the Almighty Violation Train.

We are a Ghost clan, although we have very active members ^__^.

Please contact me (Shiniko) with any additional info. Thx!

FAKKU FTW!

Hey guys, currently we're in the process of finalizing things but part of the application process is for one of us to play with you guys to get a feel for what your Clan is about. If you're still interested PM me details of how I can contact you outside of the forum.

Bit disappointing to log in today and find Wraiths was removed from this alliance. If you would prefer a more formal request, then consider it made.

The Mighty Violation Train is not FaceFOC@12am. If Wraiths was apart of FaceFOC@12am please be aware you're not getting into an alliance with the same people nor do we know why you were ever removed. If you wish to reapply to FaceFOC@12am you'll need to contact 2ply. Currently TMVT are in the process of finalizing things but part of the application process is for one of us to play with you guys to get a feel for what your Clan is about. If you're still interested PM me details of how I can contact you outside of the forum.