The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While We Are Waiting For Update 13...

ViralN9

sweet a fellow ace combat fan! Wardog 12 Engaging!!! Also favorite enemy ace squadron?

Shattered Skies is the only one i've played sadly :(

I heard The Unsung War is generally considered to be the best, just ahead of Zero. Wish I hadn't missed out X( gonna have to fix that one day.

Shattered Skies is the only one i've played sadly :(

I heard The Unsung War is generally considered to be the best, just ahead of Zero. Wish I hadn't missed out X( gonna have to fix that one day.

i have played all 3 of those and in my opinion shattered skies has the best game play while unsung war has the best selection of aircraft and the best story zeros got the best graphics of the 3 honestly? if you combined all those elements it would be one of the best games ever made if you ask me

• 1 month later...

i have played all 3 of those and in my opinion shattered skies has the best game play while unsung war has the best selection of aircraft and the best story zeros got the best graphics of the 3 honestly? if you combined all those elements it would be one of the best games ever made if you ask me

ah....def going to have to get them. It really hurts missing out on those fictional sci-fi jets in Zero and 5.