Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

[DE]Rebecca

RIP melee. putting melee on left click in melee mode brakes shooting.

all i wont it normal melee on F

change to melee mode as middle click

melee in melee mode as left click

channel as left click

and bock as moues button 4/5

much disappoint, much sad. RIP you will be missed my ability to shoot.

It's called melee mode not shooting mode. I tried melee 2.0 out and its awesome. o_O

Many thanks for amazing update! Still downloading it but I can't wait to dig in this patch .... and to provide any feedback if necessary. Great work DE! 

Changes list is enormous, new additions are sweet (and surprising - especially Vay Hek key), fixes seem great. U13 era begins! <(^^<)

RIP melee. putting melee on left click in melee mode brakes shooting.

all i wont it normal melee on F

change to melee mode as middle click

melee in melee mode as left click

channel as left click

and bock as moues button 4/5

much disappoint, much sad. RIP you will be missed my ability to shoot.

i freakin agree i use middle mouse bouton for melee right click shoot left click aim n press longer for a charge now that S#&$ F*** it up my gameplay i was loving a lot this game why put that more complicated............ at least put the melee mode in the switch weapon mouse weel now the only thing i can do is mouse weel up melee mode mouse weel down switch weapon n i have to press 2 bouton to charge wth thats just bull...........

Edited by K3BH4CK3R

Charge attacks have been removed and replaced with Combos.

All Charge Attack based mods have been repurposed to suit the new system. Affected mods:

Reflex Coil

Focus Energy

Killing Blow

Corrupt Charge

Second Wind

This list is missing Rending Strike, which was also changed.

Everything is excellent but you forget something important. I want the possibility when I update a mod (if the mod is equipped) to don't receive the message "the configuration exceeds the capacity... " so quit automatically the mod of all weapons o frames and let me level up quickly, thanks.

Not sure I'm liking every aspect of the game update.

Fixed the crashes, "thank you guys\gals" for that. Still need to repair rhino stomp from being in use constant, or so it says. 

Never had an issue where on the exterminate missions it said no more life forms detected but missing two or three in the extermination, have to go back searching everywhere to find them "until they appear". Only began after update. 

Not liking the new melee system at all, sorry to say, I like the prior means and it worked fine. The rest of the updates are great though, it added a lot to the game. 

I'm not liking all of this update. Especially the new layout of the chat system. I liked being able to look at my friends list without my current screen (mods, foundry, etc) being closed. Also, with the old layout, I got a flashing icon when someone replied to a message in a conversation. With the new layout I get no notification and have to constantly check the chat window to see if the person I'm talking to has replied. I appreciate the bug fixes and new items, but this new layout is going to drive me insane.

The prosecutors are only vunerable to 1 kind of dmg of 4? &#036;&amp;*^ move DE &#036;&amp;*^ move. I mean high resistances is one thing but invulnerability? for shame.

and we have to farm so we can farm vay hek for the new warframe.... I thought you learned your lesson with update 11... you know ... the one the community almost crucified all you over because you did the same thing with lephantis and you paid eveyrone 50 plat to calm them down...

other then that and the bugs like rhino stomp ....

melee 2.0 is pretty damn cool start and I don't even have a stance mod yet....  ill have to play around with it AFTER I FINALLY FINISH FARMING these stupidly designed prosecutors.

Terrible, just as i expected.

Why did you change the UI? the chat bar is very annoying and uncomfortable now along with other stuff. Sure i can get used to it, but it was very unecessary.

Melee wasn't so good either wich i also knew, because so many games has this type of function and its just not doing it.. It's cool sure but its lame and focusing on the combo and sometimes the long animations will just make you die instead of successfully killing the enemy, if you did any damage to them in the first place wich most likely you wont.

Love the new frame and items, really cool.

A time resource sounds good too.

*sighs*.... Correct me if i'm wrong here... but appearently now we will contest each other for control over a map with a solar rail or something? This will never work because it all depends on how many members are active in each clan. He who has more active players, will most likely win. Making an alliance wont work so well since nobody would want an inactive clan as alliance.

HATER!

BEGONE! SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

A blot on the landscape. Why do this?

Why not? You mean to say you'd rather have a 2.5K credit cache at the 35 minute mark instead of a Fang Prime Blade, Rhino Prime Chassis or Paris Prime Limb?

People have been complaining about loot table dilution in the Void, and rightfully so. While removing pocket change and single-resource "rewards" is a band-aid fix, it is a much needed band-aid fix. This is - without a doubt - one of the high points of the patch for me.