Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shock Camo on Snipetron Vandal

AlienOvermind

Question

Is there anyone who checked if there's a shock skin for Snipetron Vandal? I cannot preview Shock skin on neither Snipetrons nor Lanka, cuz they are not present in market as standalone skins. But they are listed within Shock Skin pack. So, can confirm if Shock skin really work on Snipetron Vandal (and normal Snipetron too)?

Edited by AlienOvermind

I can't change appearance of my Snipetron Vandal into Shock Camo version.

Wraith Twin Vipers can be changed into Desert-Camo version, but why this isn't work with Snipetron Vandal?

I think this must be fixed.

so i bought the whole pack and this one i was really looking forward to using but on my snipatron vandal because i got ride fo the regular one because it was a horrible gun. on the wraiths and lato vandal you can put the normal gun skin on. now if this one is the exception then i say this sucks but in the more likely case this is a bug then im looking forward to it being fixed. if anyone knows which one it is let me know. 

2014-04-12_00003.jpg

fesfes.jpg

For reference, you are able to use the Desert Camo skin on the Wraith Twin Vipers.

2014-04-12_00002.jpg

It's a minor inconvenience for me, as I was hoping the camo would be supported on my Vandal.

Edited by Renda

This is frustrating. I bought this one for 25 Platinum specifically so that I could make my Vandal match my colour scheme, but it doesn't work. The Desert Camo works with the Gorgon Wraith, why shouldn't we be allowed to recolour our Vandals and Wraith if we paid money for a skin? Please revise this, DE!

Ok.. Join your logic, why I cant use *Holy Day skin* on Lato Prime? Or IHG skin on Braton Prime?

Because - you cant... deal with it man.

Primes have been off the table for quite some time, silly. We've already been told it'd break the lore if we could just stick the same skin on a Prime. Vandals and Wraiths have not been subject to the same lore constraint.

Well.... It isn't a Snipetron skin. It is a Lanka skin.

But in all serious D.E. pls.

I want my Snipetron Vandal to look pretty and MATCH my colors, I would actually get some use then.

You do know that if you click on the Lanka skin in the market, it shows you get both Snipetron and the Lanka Shock camo, right?