Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Must Be Kidding Me...

Taikaponi

So finally after 6 hours (SIX ****ING HOURS) I managed to get my first two Delta Beacons. I thought I could finally go kick Hek's &#!, but no. There a one-hour build time on the key ffs. 

It's Lephantis all over again, how nice to see those awful waiting times come back.

Once you craft the key, find 3 other people that are willing to share their key with you.

This means that 1 key grants you access to 4 runs!

PS: Once you invite them, tell them each to invite you into their session, without starting the game, to see if they really have the key. I'm telling you, a lot of scammers out there, so always run this proof if you want guaranteed 4 runs. You may end up getting all the parts in 4 runs, so it will be worth the time.

its way better than it was after releasing U13, when only one prosecutor spawned if you were lucky ,i thought i won't be able to play Hek like ever,

now its a breeze to get the balls and 1 hour is nothing

1 hour is nothing if you can sit and play the game all day.

If you have very limited free time it can be a huge chunk of time for you and even interrupt your play session.

There is no reason for keys to take ANY time to craft and, imho, boss keys should be like clan dojo keys (unlock once and done).

So finally after 6 hours (SIX ****ING HOURS) I managed to get my first two Delta Beacons. I thought I could finally go kick Hek's &#!, but no. There a one-hour build time on the key ffs. 

Hahahahah!

No, they aren't kidding. They are dead serious.

My friends and I were able to fairly quickly get the Delta Beacons by running a Ceres Survival with 3 Nekros and all of us spamming Desecrate on the Prosecutor's corpse.  Unlike other enemies, for some reason each Nekros gets a sparate chance to Desecrate a Prosecutor's corpse and if you chopped him in half then you get even more chances for a Delta Beacon.  Before that it took us hours of Survivals to get a Delta Beacon.

making a key requires 1. Yes 1. Did i say 1. Anyway. Play defense on ceres 4 about 20 waves.

Yes dont chicken out after 5 waves. That should give u enough parts to build the key.

On top of that. i got all the parts in 3 hek runs. building hydroid atm.

Now that was 1 friggin grind i could never ever do again in my life

1 run on varro. VERY HARD

Edited by Grissozz

I got all of the parts for the beacon in around 2 hours. Thought it was alright.

Hek was actually a pretty fair for a boss. The one criticism would be that the hitbox for his tiny face when he's floating around is hard as hell to hit.

RNG is a thing, you know. It doesn't hand out treats to everyone.

I am willing to bet me and my team played, farmed, killed faster, and stayed longer than you and whom ever you was with.

Because in 2 hours I've gotten 4+ Delta's and already netted his Helmet and Systems.....went to sleep and now Im going back to fight Hek for his Chassis......

There are ways to challenge RNG....thats by............increasing your chances...by......playing the game.........

Do 20+ Minute Runs

Bring a Nekros

Kill Fast

= Learn to play = increase your changes of "rng" 

If you don't get ANY Deltas in a run........well atleast you'll get plentiful amounts of the rest :d

Its a rare resource......keep it that way

Edited by Ishki88

I am getting 2 deltas per 35min run on Nuovo with my Nekros, as long as everone is marking the Prosecutors. Just a tip, you can desecrate them more than once.

-snip-

You do realise you were not replying to the OP of this thread, right? I was just pointing out that some people have bad luck. Believe it or not.

And don't go around showing off how good you are, it looks silly.

Edited by IANOBW