Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Open Letter To De And All Tenno

Pendragon1951

How dare DE promote open Civil War between Tenno over Solar Rails instead of joining together to maintain the Solar Rails for the benefit of all  Tenno new and old? If we join in conflict over territory then we become no better than the Corpus or Grineer. Don't let greed sway your clan into conflict with other Tenno clans, refuse to do DE's bidding and become no better than the ones we fight. Think of the benefits of peace along all rail lines, we all win, we gain extra resources, extra xp. If we fight each other we do the job that the Corpus and Grineer have been trying to do, pull back from conflict refuse to fight each other!!! I for one will not join any fight against fellow Tenno, WHO WILL STAND WITH ME!!!?

I think this whole Solar Rail, tax everyone for running that mission is nonsense.

To what end I say?

People already have so much credits and resources, there is no point to trying to get richer because there is nothing to spend it on.

So what if some player that started playing 3 months ago has income of 500,000 credits and nothing left to buy and I have an income of 35M credits.  What of it, we both own everything.  Excess credits and resources gets you nothing.

The problem with that is what keeps the first alliances who claimed the rails from suddenly jacking the tributes up to ridiculous levels?  Think of this as incentive to keep those numbers down.

People attacking them after that happens. How exactly does attacking rails without taxes encourage low taxes?

Edited by Worira

How dare DE promote open Civil War between Tenno over Solar Rails instead of joining together to maintain the Solar Rails for the benefit of all  Tenno new and old? If we join in conflict over territory then we become no better than the Corpus or Grineer. Don't let greed sway your clan into conflict with other Tenno clans, refuse to do DE's bidding and become no better than the ones we fight. Think of the benefits of peace along all rail lines, we all win, we gain extra resources, extra xp. If we fight each other we do the job that the Corpus and Grineer have been trying to do, pull back from conflict refuse to fight each other!!! I for one will not join any fight against fellow Tenno, WHO WILL STAND WITH ME!!!?

I STAND BY YOU! LET'S BECOME STALKERS NOW! THEIR CRIMES AGAINST EACH OTHER SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!

But seriously I want peace among Tenno.

So you're saying boycott the entire game mode? Ok. You're as ridiculous as the people who are against the conflicts...

It would be a shame to pull those missions out. I like that the Tenno Specters are actually challenging in that they can use Warframe abilities and, when in melee, actually fight back in a remotely smart manner. Add to that that it's the clan/alliance member's name that are used for them too.

All that's left is for the Specters to use the most used warframe/weapons of their counterparts to complete the illusion since now it's limited to only a few of them.

The problem with that is what keeps the first alliances who claimed the rails from suddenly jacking the tributes up to ridiculous levels?  Think of this as incentive to keep those numbers down.

The first alliances/clan didn't realize to what extent owning a solar rail would cost. Those taxes don't line the pockets of Tenno, they fund the battle pay in contested sectors. Every credit you get as battlepay comes from the members of the alliance your fighting for. Without tax is unsustainable.

We should have to pick faction alliances. Grineer, corpus, or tenno (neutral) with respective buffs/nerfs to resources credits and tribute taxes

There should also be randomized operation rewards for each rail while in contested state which would tie in with buffs/nerfs and battle pay for each respective clan /faction / alliance

Edited by T4LCOMX

I'm not saying boycott the game mode that's just silly, I'm saying if we fight each other who benefits?

If we don't fight each other, then DE might as well remove Alliances, Solar Rails, and the Conflict tilesets! Do you not get that? It's the way the game is meant to be played. You and everyone else who holds this anti-conflict mentality need to get that through your heads. And if you seriously want no conflict, then just start a petition asking DE to remove those three elements. Because they are completely worthless without conflict.

The whole "noble warriors hunted nearly to extinction returning to fight together against their oppressors" thing seems to have been ditched a while ago. Tenno are now basically mercenaries fighting for the highest bidder and trying to claw as much wealth and power from the solar system as they can in any way possible, even if that means killing other Tenno apparently. Not sure if they'll ever bother trying to tie this in with previously established lore, and I don't see how they could.