The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Statement On Credit Taxes [Update]

-CM-True

Yes and that same new rail who goes in will need to be repaired.

So you guess it, taxes.

So let's attack them again amirite ?

Not all alliances/clans are going to be so generous to throw 500k credits and resources just for an item that gets destroyed every 2 days. You can bet your 2 credits worth they will tax it, even no matter how tiny, until the 24 hr window is open and let another challenger hose it down.

Then they will raise the battle pay and ensure the opposing rail gets wreaked as well even if it isn't destroyed.

It's a cycle.

if no one is contesting - no need to repair - no need to tax. If you set up the tax some one will come with 0 tax and kick you out. 500k is nothing for a clan, 4 people  can earn that in ~7-8 void capture or high planet DS runs. I could deploy a rail every day on my own.

As i see things you all got your free tax rails and what did you do when the conflict arrived,complained about battle pays and watch the occupants defend them instead of supporting those rails who actually gave you 0% taxes (i'm not speaking about all,cause there were people who did support those rails from outside the alliances/clans),sorry to tell you if you didn't know by now , but to receive something you have to give something(you chosen to have taxes,instead of joining the fight and free the the rails from conflict with less damage and opening your beloved 0% tax rails faster).

And yes as the system is now it is hard for anyone to uphold endlessly 0% tax without the support of those who want that 0% or low taxes and don't care who owns that rail , it was meant to be for all, no matter how they decide to play a role in the whole thing.

That being said ,please stop complaining and pointing fingers if you not willing to support your own beliefs may it be of 0% taxes or lower taxes,because honestly from the looks of it you just like to drag peoples work in the mud for your own hidden agenda.

All that has been said above is my own personal point of view as stated and from a both active and neutral position in all this madness.  

Mafia_Wars_Level_Faster.png

Serioulsy missing those BONUS XP's

Really waiting on these "wars" to end so I can get into grinding the rewards of the dark sector.

The longer we wait for a battle to END the longer we wait for the EXTRA XP to begin!!!!

The way I see it,

Fight for whoever pays the best!

You are only decreasing the amount of time it takes to get all those dark sector BONUSES...

And you get the best pay in the process for fighting for the highest paying alliance.

We are just waisting time by bickering over who has the power, and why.

If anything, it is best to help bring about the end of the contested phase

so we can get into the actual content and perks!

26 nodes.

Thousands of clans.

You surely can figure that out.

And the only point to swapping out rails is out of sheer greed or for notoriety

Alot of people dont care what alliance or clan is running the node, aslong as it isnt taxed or taxed within reason

In a perfect world that does not exist, everyone would simply agree to let X clan run X node at their own volition simply because it benifts everyone to have access to the dark sector infested missions more than it does to fight for ever changing battle pay and low affinity and mediocre mods

Perhaps if they made the sabotage missions more enticing to run such as including the tenno spectres dropping some nice mods or hell maybe some interesting BP's then we'd be talking a different story.

But as of now there is literally no purpose to trading off rails like this as it does more harm than good.

^^

This is true, but doubtful the big alliances are going to let go of their claims.

We can only hope that they come to thier senses and let the nodes just chill,

so we can get more chances at the different nodes available in the dark sectors.

Edited by 2ply

You see things from a biased viewpoint though amrite?

Read whole post and stop taking things out of context,you want the sector freed , with or without tax , fight for it , end of story or if you don't like the system as it , wait for it to be polished by DE if they so wish to.

I really don't understand why somebody would invade a 0% tax rail. It's not like you can offer anything better.

Pride and Ego.

Just having your name there is enough.

Even if it is obviously a credit and resource sink.

And also for the Evilulz.

Romula, Venus's conflict is near an end, one of the sides is at 9%. Flood that battle and crush the guy, and we'll have another Dark Sector opened back up for its usual runs.

EDIT: Let's get Operation: Off the Rails going so we can free up the Dark Sectors! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215043-operation-off-the-rails/

Edited by Hit-Monkey

Romula, Venus's conflict is near an end, one of the sides is at 9%. Flood that battle and crush the guy, and we'll have another Dark Sector opened back up for its usual runs.

^^

ROGER THAT!

DARK SECTORS HOOOOO!!!!

*Raises TennoCat Sword In Direction of VENUS!*

Maybe you should keep updates on your taxes in your alliance thread?

Pretty good idea, but no one can trust what people put on a thread, alliances all posting different imaginary nonexistent tax rates...

Read whole post and stop taking things out of context,you want the sector freed , with or without tax , fight for it , end of story or if you don't like the system as it , wait for it to be polished by DE if they so wish to.

Only tweens and some teens would really give a rats arse about 0% tax. You guys were hell bent on biting off more then you can chew and now your going to reap what you sew. What you should have done was let some of your stuff go and paint the other guys as the big bad tax wolves. Instead you are pretty much going to be forced to eat crow by the majority of those you expected to support you.

I played Lineage II for a good long while and understand how this type of politics/economics work. Most of the idiots in Waframe would uninstall that game within an hour having realized what grind really is. So what ALL you morons need to do is set 10-15% tax, defend your #$%t and be done with it. After defending successfully you can reward your alliance with 0% tax and those not in your alliance SHOULD absorb the cost or gtfo. If your leadership is to stupid to understand how to keep the gears oiled and douse the forum flames then you don't deserve to hold squat.

Since in the (not so) long run nodes will be owned only by clans who set taxes above 0%, I don't see why players who demand 0% taxes should be listened to at all.

Any clan that promises 0% will be exposed as a liar as soon as the contention ends.

ok let me get this correct, its 15 mil to repair 1% and 0.5 mill to build a new one.. So why would anyone bother to hold onto one, when its cheaper just to loose and counter attack?

It's not cheaper because you lose a couple of rounds of taxing.