The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Goodbye To De & Warframe [1 Year Of Awesomeness]

Phoenix86

It was a few days i was thinking about making this thread but i never had the courage to do it,

it's 1 year and 2 days since i've met this wonderful game, casually, browsing the internet and since then i've put in Warframe a few hundred hours and several euros to support it but the time as come for me too...

Time to say goodbye.

This is not a farewell, i'll randomly post here and there for sure (especially here, the best section of the forum :D ),

but in the last 2-3 weeks i found myself playing less and less and even if U13 is right here once i downloaded it i discovered myself not being interested anymore.

U13 was there, "staring at me", and i simply closed the launcher and went to do something else. That's when i understood it was time for me to stop and take a rest.

I wanna say that this game is awesome and that i had a lot of fun both while playing and OVERALL HERE in the forums (as you can see by my post's counter XD ), i'll never forget you guys.

And now some special thanks:

DERebecca: beatiful lady in the livestreams and always ready to answer my PMs and pass infos to other DE, your work is uncomparable and i can safely say that you are the best community manager i've met in 15 years of online gaming.

DESteve: had a few interesting discussions via PM in the past and your charisma and passion in this game makes you, like Rebecca, one of the best developers i've ever seen; there should be more devs like you around the world.

Blatantfool: one awesome moderator with the beloved Ced23Ric which will probably never read this thread, i wanna say thank you both for your work, your abilities in moderating threads, make points, share toughts and feelings with the community were great and i often -if not always- found myself in agreement with you.

Chris & Sixty: even if we never played together we had so many discussions here in the forum that i cant even remember them all, i had a lot of fun with both you and i can safely say that you are 2 of the greatest players i've ever met, i hope to see ya around, maybe we'll meet again in other games :)

Doozy84: when i knew about your awesome fanfic: Out of Frame you were already gone and i was late to say "thank you" but i'll do it now, that was the best fanfic i've ever read

Katakuna: same as Doozy84, you made 2 awesome fanfics too and i wanted to thank you too, here the links: Stalker's Struggle and the follow up Stalker's Legacy

And to close this thread a big THANK YOU EVERYONE!

To all the ladies and gentlemen who are part of this community, you are the best!!

Goodbye,

PhoeniX86

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to see ya go man. I know how it feels to lose motivation to play, hell I broke a 3 week holiday from playing today myself.

Regardless I wish you well with whatever you decide to do next. Still wish I could have played with you, and it reminds me that I need to make more of an effort to play with people here before they all burn out.

Anyways, I'm sad to see you go, the extras section will be poorer for your loss.

</3

Blatantfool: one awesome moderator with the beloved Ced23Ric which will probably never read this thread, i wanna say thank you both for your work, your abilities in moderating threads, make points, share toughts and feelings with the community were great and i often -if not always- found myself in agreement with you.

Yeah, no.