Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Attica Cant Put The Thunderbolt Mod?

-YoHei-Mercenary-EN-

why this cross'bow' can't do a charge attack?

It has auto-trigger on, so that's why it can't charge up it's bolts. Ballistica was a crossbow that charged up though, and honestly, I'm fine with how the Attica is now. Perhaps a small damage boost or crit damage, cause even though it has a magazine and everything, it has the same base dmg as the Paris Prime and Dread, which both still beat it with the crit damage and chance. I like the Attica and I just wanted a small boost to it, base damage, crit damge, crit chance, or perhaps even being able to put thunderbolt on would be good.

Puncture Penta, is that you? Oh no, this is Attica with Thunderbolt!

Crossbows don't normally use arrows they use heavy, hard hitting bolts.  Saying this would mean the boltors could even get it; doesn't make sense.

if I had to guess, I'd say because the attica have a magazine that doesn't allow the weapon to fire explosive tipped arrows.

Boltor probably uses some combination of both coil induction and regular gas pressure

It has auto-trigger on, so that's why it can't charge up it's bolts. Ballistica was a crossbow that charged up though, and honestly, I'm fine with how the Attica is now. Perhaps a small damage boost or crit damage, cause even though it has a magazine and everything, it has the same base dmg as the Paris Prime and Dread, which both still beat it with the crit damage and chance. I like the Attica and I just wanted a small boost to it, base damage, crit damge, crit chance, or perhaps even being able to put thunderbolt on would be good.

bad idea for the same reason it would be bad the Twin Gremlins/Ballistica/Boltor/Boltor prime doing the same thing.

You all know what!? I m test and sure the Attica are not the bolt type weapon, it was a arrow type weapon!!!!! Please go to test and see again!!! 

You all know what!? I m test and sure the Attica are not the bolt type weapon, it was a arrow type weapon!!!!! Please go to test and see again!!! 

Crossbows fire bolts.  This is common and basic knowledge, and one of the key differences outside firing mechanic that differentiates a crossbow from a bow.

The Attica does not need Thunderbolt at all.  If DE thinks about adding it, I move that it's ammo be switched to Sniper from Rifle like the rest of the bows then, and it's ammo count dropped.  There's a thing called "Balance".

You can't put Thunderbolt on Attica. :(

You can't put firestorm on Troid. :(

DE plz~  make it possible to do that.

Attica uses bolts, not arrows, so Thunderbolt would be a bit of a stretch. Torid makes sense as it uses grenades, as does the Penta. 

i tested the Attica...the bolt is same as Boltor bolt so it can't be equipped with Thunderbolt. plus Attica using rifle ammo not sniper ammo. i would prefer Attica to be changed to "lower the damage to 70 but have 20 bolts in the chamber and fire 3 arrows / 1 second"

the Attica is a POS, we all know it because we leveled it and played 30 grueling levels, wondered why we put a catalyst in it, and thought - "gee: it has a slow bolt that does no damage, is not silent, has a long reload, has terrible bolt drop off (oddly), and seems to not want to multishot (at least for me) and is neither a rifle nor a bow nor a sniper - it must be me!"

An obvious candidate for a rework.

The thunderbolt mod is the least of this weapons problems imo.

Edited by existentialvoid