The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Things De Has Done

SniffYoBunnies

Nekros BP costs 100k credits and 3 Orokin cells

Dual Cestra is a clan-tech weapon while Cestra is market-buyable

Grinlok,Marelok,Jat Kitta,and many other clan weapons are buyable in the market,and require a pretty big amount of resources to be crafted

Infestation Outbreaks and Invasions now yield way less Credits and have a much rarer Catalyst/recotr BP as battle pay reward

Dark Sector XP multiplier has been nerfed

These are all of the,at least to me,seamingly "wrong" things DE has done throughout Warframe´s Open Beta phase.

But wait,they might not be wrong!I mean,it´s just to have extend the gameplay a bit.Yes,in other words: MORE GRIND

And what DE say a few devstreams back?"We are trying to lessen the grind."

What did you do to accomplish that goal?Make Stance mods super rare,nerf the EXP gain from Dark Sectors,have the player collect an absurd amount of beacons for one boss run that glitches out 50% of the time.Thank you DE

How about you give us an explanation why Dark Sector XP gain was nerfed?That would probably set my mind at ease.

All in all,you need to start explaining stuff to us.And if,your customers,don´t like it,there´s no reason to keep it.

How about you give us an explanation why Dark Sector XP gain was nerfed?That would probably set my mind at ease.

All in all,you need to start explaining stuff to us.And if,your customers,don´t like it,there´s no reason to keep it.

gotta sell em booster boy.