The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How The "dark Sector" Is End Game?

Chaosdreamer

Hi,

If anyone would care to take sometime to explain me how the Dark sector is "End Game"(current?)

For myself how I see it :

->Regular map

->Just a random way to insert infested back to games (Still regreting to remove the infested from Eris others area right?out of nowhere , they are coming back , oh and still dont explain how they get into invasion except they learned to use our rail or had something else to move... thanks lore not going to ask more...)

-> the "bonus" seem low / something rare , remain rare 20 def round for one OC in DS (ceres def)

->Nothing special,difficult to 

->Just a way to show off for some clan/alliance that they got power / or support

->Does not even have all games mode

->Alliance fight is just some boring exterminate mode in void but adding some random Tenno appearing time to time*Oh look a news ennemies...but tenno tryng to kill you.." I think we need to talk about our contract with ya Lotus you are doing bad job with Tenno attacking each others

So what the content that does make this End game?Did i miss something ?

It just launched in it's initial stage. Just wait until they flesh it out more. It will have a bigger impact on the game later on I'm sure. They needed to see if it even worked and how the community was going to respond to it before taking it further they said.

Not even close to end game atm. DE should be ashamed for release this crap. 

Like we've all been saying, expecting it to be finished and in the perfect endgame right out of the gate is exactly the opposite of what they had intended. It goes like this.

1. Release it in a playable state.

2. Take feedback and suggestions.

3. Change according to feedback and suggestions.

4. Send into next phase.

5. Repeat Steps 1 - 4.

It is the same every single time, even back before we went into Open Beta. It's been this way, it'll stay this way. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Hi,

If anyone would care to take sometime to explain me how the Dark sector is "End Game"(current?)

It's not. At least... not yet. I think we've got kind of an 'alpha' version of it right now though. I think there's going to be some massive changes to Dark Sectors down the road.

Would someone care to explain to me (op would be great) what exactly is "end game". Everyone keeps saying it but no one can seem to define it.

End games is not really hard to define , its is supposed to something to achieve , or either difficult to complete , depending on games you are in it may change in MMO end games would have some hight difficult boss that can be killed from "elite player" to get theire best gear possible ingames...

Endgames for warframe can be : Difficulty , rare item to acquire or bp,ressource , some Boss'es (Real boss not the kind of boss that does not move , have invinble skill/move more resisting than others) here some idea that would define

the dark sector currently is just one extra map with clan on them

Would someone care to explain to me (op would be great) what exactly is "end game". Everyone keeps saying it but no one can seem to define it.

End game basically is content that is sufficiently challenging so as to require the best equipment available, or close to it. I'm not sure it's really possible to create anything like that in Warframe, due to how some frame abilities scale indefinitely.

Edited by DocHolliday13

Yeah, this is end game for clans I guess?

I think it is. Clans/Alliances can focus on taking over all the solar rails in the galaxy, it's an end game goal. The Attack/Defend mission is terrible, but other than that I'm pretty happy with Dark Sectors. I do hope things start to calm down in the next month. Alliances will establish bases, and then it will be more of a big deal when one alliance attacks another. Here's hoping anyways.

Edited by PsychShaman

I don't believe The Dark Sectors are End Game content either & if it was wouldn't there already be signs of it? Yes I understand the game is in the BETA phase still but that doesn't mean the content wouldn't already be apparent.

I am not sure what the DE developers think End Game content is so apart from the question above I can't really comment.

What is DE's idea of End Game Content? I can't remember whether I have heard them describe what their idea of End Game Content is at any stage unless they have done it through the forums at one time or another, so if they have & someone knows where it can be found please point me towards that so I am able to better understand what End Game for WarFrame really is..

You really shouldn't expect it to be endgame right away. Like the majority of things right now, it's still under development, meaning while it may not be endgame now, it will be as time goes on and improvements are made.

exactly. Give it some time. I have a feeling the solar rail war deal has potential to become end game, but needs more work. Plus the other part of it being the Proxy wars hasn't been added yet. So the complete experience is no where near... YET.

I don't believe The Dark Sectors are End Game content either & if it was wouldn't there already be signs of it? Yes I understand the game is in the BETA phase still but that doesn't mean the content wouldn't already be apparent.

Nope... no signs. Remember Proxy wars is the part that makes it a complete experience. Without Proxy wars DE cannot legitimately make this into what it should be.