Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Terrifying New Enemy Type - Grineerollers

WetAedeagus

I was shocked beyond all my years fighting for the Tenno. My heart dropped and my knees weakened, struggling to comprehend the sight before my very eyes. The Grineer has won. All is lost. They have combined two of our worst enemies into one, a single deadly and horrifying being. The Grineerollers prowl the ground with the strength of Bombarders and the agility of rollers. They seek those who oppose them, and they will not fail. Soon, our dojos will fall beneath the swarms of the Grineerollers and nothing, not even the strongest of Tenno, can even hope to defeat such powerful foes.

T7fvS3c.jpg?2?2907

Run while you still can, Tenno. They will seek your inevitable destruction.

Edited by SirAedeagus

What the actual.... How? Just how? And why? Oh god the questions with no answers...

Run for your lives people!

The Grineer technology is truly amazing isn't it?

For the Corpus it would have took years to develop this. While the grineer simply apply an arrow to the head, and boom! Instant Grineeroller!

Haphazard engineering for the win!

Edited by Recel

I was shocked beyond all my years fighting for the Tenno. My heart dropped and my knees weakened, struggling to comprehend the sight before my very eyes. The Grineer has won. All is lost. They have combined two of our worst enemies into one, a single deadly and horrifying being. The Grineerollers prowl the ground with the strength of Bombarders and the agility of rollers. They seek those who oppose them, and they will not fail. Soon, our dojos will fall beneath the swarms of the Grineerollers and nothing, not even the strongest of Tenno, can even hope to defeat such powerful foes.

T7fvS3c.jpg?2?2907

Run while you still can, Tenno. They will seek your inevitable destruction.

1239883733_Angry_Video_Game_Nerd.gif