Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Really Think Nekros' Terrify Reducing Their Armor?

StanicEnemy

Just stack Corrosive Projection. The benefit you get from it is far, far greater. And considering enemies afflicted by Terrify run around like headless chickens and are thus a pain to kill, you're not going to get much use out of that meager armor reduction anyway.

Just stack Corrosive Projection. The benefit you get from it is far, far greater. And considering enemies afflicted by Terrify run around like headless chickens and are thus a pain to kill, you're not going to get much use out of that meager armor reduction anyway.

I know it is basic math but I cannot trust myself on this; considering all four members having Corrosive P. how much will the armour go down?

I know it is basic math but I cannot trust myself on this; considering all four members having Corrosive P. how much will the armour go down?

-120% meaning that grineer will have negative -20% armor, and if the grineer level goes high enough, everything will deal only 1 damage to them(consider low level mobile defence missions or S#&$). consider either 3 corrosive projections(90%) or tysis as best choice versus the grineer, 180% multishot with 100.1% chance to proc corrosion. In my preference ocourse.

The other part is part of the end game.

Game is too easy?Terrify and try to hit the targets!

I almost never use Terrify by itself. The one exception scenario is if a Defense pod gets swarmed and I don't believe I can wipe them out fast enough to avoid much pod damage. In those situations I'll use it as a reset button for the area next to the pod.

But mostly it is stuff like:

-Terrify enemies stuck in a Vortex

-Terrify enemies stunned by Excalibur

-Terrify enemies who are floating after Rhino stomp

-Terrify when friendly Mag uses her Crush

Always in conjunction with something else. Always as a 'follow up'

-120% meaning that grineer will have negative -20% armor, and if the grineer level goes high enough, everything will deal only 1 damage to them(consider low level mobile defence missions or S#&$). consider either 3 corrosive projections(90%) or tysis as best choice versus the grineer, 180% multishot with 100.1% chance to proc corrosion. In my preference ocourse.

Ive been ranking the tysis and i find it to be terrible....

So its useful for abusing its status chance then?

//Off topic

This is an old bug and it does not do this anymore.

Ive been ranking the tysis and i find it to be terrible....

So its useful for abusing its status chance then?

//Off topic

It is if you have Pistol Pestilence, Jolt, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent on it.

You could also toss on something like viral, which is another generally useful proc, or just regular fire damage for the stun it provides.

Edited by Dualstar

The other part is part of the end game.

Game is too easy?Terrify and try to hit the targets!

When they're running away from you, they're not shooting you.  And they are easy targets if you can aim :|