Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst/most Annoying Death Via Troll

VergilDT

elevator

nuff said

Used to be a glitch where ST would make the target fall through the world and die.

I stopped ST my friends for a bit because of this, many trolls did not.

Sometimes in PUGs there would be these "quick draw" duels with Switch Teleport. I've stared at another loki on the otherside of the elevator for 5 whole minutes once, neither of us daring to move to push that button. The glitch required the elevator to be in motion for it to work.

getting riplined by a valkyr in ODD into the pits of toxic ancients. 

nova wormhole teles you into mob. 

vauban bounce pads prevent you from going through the door, with angry mob of toxic/disrupter ancients behind you. 

penta grenade that bounces off your party member's heads which kills you.

people standing in front of you when you launch that ogris rocket. 

getting knocked down repetitively by an army of 12 of more shockwave moas. 

wallrunning up the clan dojo ele, then getting ejected out of the dojo, and dying. (not sure if this bug still exists) 

zorencoptering through a door in one of the void missions and getting launched out of the map, constantly falling until dying (not sure if this bug still exists either). 

Edited by zat-bust

On one of my first runs on a contested Dark Sector, I was switch teleported by a Loki Specter while using my Penta. I'm sure you can imagine how that ended.

I was almost seriously convinced I was playing vs a real person at that moment. That was like some of the most intense accidental tactical maneuvering by an AI I've ever seen. I deserved ever bit of that 5k blast damage to my own face.

>Oh Look, an Ancient Disrupter! I can dodge him easily-

*Gets hit by an Ancient Disrupter that magically saw him from around a corner*

>Oh, ok. Well, he's far away. At least he can't drain my energy-

*Gets energy drained*

>Damn. It's ok. It's fine. At least I can get back up and kill them-

*Gets knocked down by the other Disrupter*

>Goddamnit. Ok, breathe, I can do this. I have no energy to be drained, so I'll be fine-

*Gets knocked down by another Disrupter*

>FFS! How many are there!

*All aboard the Disrupter Train. Choo Choo.*

You can also place Bounce on doors to aid your teammates, as well! Stand on the opposite side of the door that they're passing through, and put a Bounce pad down on it. They'll get a nice boost of speed as they run through.

Could also be useful to stun enemies moving through chokepoints!

Mine was in closed beta.

Got hit by a a shockwave from a Moa, which threw me towards a door, a camera on the other side of the saw it so the lasers went online. So i hit the lasers and that threw me back towards the moa's still expanding shockwave, which hit me again and threw me against the lasers AGAIN, which killed me this time.