Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cloth Physics In Warframe And Helmet Stats

VoidWraith

So I heard DE was going to introduce the cloth physics for Frost and Volt.... just wondering when that will be, since this update was obviously Melee 2.0 prioritized... Oberon and Hydroid has that nice cloth physics to them but Frost and Volt still doesn't... Well.... Take your time DE.... no rush....

Now the second thing... I heard something about DE removing the stats on all the alternative helmets. Just wondering when that will happen, or am I mistaken or something?

So I heard DE was going to introduce the cloth physics for Frost and Volt.... just wondering when that will be, since this update was obviously Melee 2.0 prioritized... Oberon and Hydroid has that nice cloth physics to them but Frost and Volt still doesn't... Well.... Take your time DE.... no rush....

No no, we need to rush that out and fix it later. The sooner we get through cloth physics, the sooner they move on to boob physics.

Now the second thing... I heard something about DE removing the stats on all the alternative helmets. Just wondering when that will happen, or am I mistaken or something?

Nothing nailed down yet I don't think. People have talked about lots of ideas like discontinuing the stats helmets and putting the same helmet models back in just without the stats, but generally they're in a bad spot. Nothing they can do is really going to make everyone happy.

Edited by VKhaun

No no, we need to rush that out and fix it later. The sooner we get through cloth physics, the sooner they move on to boob physics.

Nothing nailed down yet I don't think. People have talked about lots of ideas like discontinuing the stats helmets and putting the same helmet models back in just without the stats, but generally they're in a bad spot. Nothing they can do is really going to make everyone happy.

if people get mad their Helmet doesn't have stats anymore, too bad. they can easily be moved to a new system that allows all Warframes to have 'mini trees' for choosing stats.

letting self entitled people get in the way of Game Development is the exact wrong thing to do. everyone loses when you do that.