Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

I just thought i would start this topic about the new ash ult.

It seems like using it in a certain way will actually activate some kind of special mode.

Up until now it happened about 4 times that I personally have witnessed so it's not something that happens often.

Still when you're in this mode you can't take damage, yet you're able to move around freely.

Well freely... when trying to run down stairs you'll notice that your actually floating above the ground and running up slopes actually leaves you able to fly everywhere (although this isn't very useful when you need to get down -_-).

I just found that I should report this bug seen it's essentially godmode and it seems to happen kinda randomly.

However it's consistent to happen only with ash warframes and only when using his ult.

Just thought I would let you guys know.

To bad I can't upload pictures otherwise I would show myself floating around looking at my clones.

Ow right the clones!

Fun thing (only happened on 1 of the 4 occasions), the ash clones that appear during ult would remain when the bug hit.

This made them invincible and everlasting.

Pretty damn funny to watch them get attacked by grineer :).

I seem when I jump and then do blade storm when I am finished I am now floating. If I run to a stairs and continue up it and can get higher and higher but I cannot get down. I have tried to use blade storm again and teleport but it says that an ability is being used. When I am in the air I cannot meele I have not tried to use my secondary. If I look at the front of me I still have the "hidden blades " out as well as my meele weapon which is not true because I am currently using my primary which stays on my back at this point the only thing that I can do is use my primary and I am untargetable based on what I have seen during this time, so basically invincible. This can get quite annoying when playing with team as in I am not able to assist the I they go to a location that is short than where I am standing and I am stuck there until they finish the game.

Here's what went down, I used Blade Storm which is Ashe's warframe ability and then as soon as i think the animations are done I am completely stuck in the air not able to fall down like i am defying gravity and I am unable to use my warframe abilities when i do try it states that a power is in use or something like that. In the pic below im crouching on the air.

81Rea7i.png?1

I've seen a similar bug happening to a friend of mine where he is capable of moving but he still floats and is unable to use his abillities. Better wait for more responses though.

Ashe btw? you played LoL?

Yeah I play with Ash all the time and this keep happening. Its almost guaranteed to happen when there is a large amount of enemies and you spam blade storm 3 times in a row. The power won't turn off and you get stuck in mid air without being able to do anything.

I've seen a similar bug happening to a friend of mine where he is capable of moving but he still floats and is unable to use his abillities. Better wait for more responses though.

Ashe btw? you played LoL?

HAHA yah I subconsciously wrote Ashe instead of Ash from LoL.

Yeah I play with Ash all the time and this keep happening. Its almost guaranteed to happen when there is a large amount of enemies and you spam blade storm 3 times in a row. The power won't turn off and you get stuck in mid air without being able to do anything.

I think the cause is the flying enemies you teleport towards to kill them but they die just before you do anything thus making you stuck. But that is just a theory i came up with.

DE, please fix Blade Storm because too many times I end up being stuck in the air and making fun of gravity.

When this happens I'm immune to damage, I can't crouch and I can't put my feet on the ground if I'm stuck in the air.

Ash has been broken from the very beginning, they've never figured out bladestorm. I like to imagine it's become a running joke around their office.

no just a joke that hover around in there

(srry couldn't resist it)

Edited by Rainofgod