Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

Happened once to me too right at the end of a vault run. Was floating too high to get through the door to the evac room, so I just explored the ceiling while the counter to mission completion ran. XD That was a LONG time ago though. Didn't know it was still around.

First of all, hey Forum people and people who read this post.

So, like 20 minutes ago I've been playing Warframe and a pretty funny thing happened.

I've been using Bladestorm and nothing happened, I din't get teleproted or anything.

But I noticed I couldn't jump or anything and I couldn't fall down so I was kinda floating in the air.

I could float through stairs and walls, even outside the map and I could even use any skill or any weapon while floating.

Also, enemies shot below me instead of shooting me which I don't know why but I guess that's part of the bug.

You can try to force yourself somewhere that causes the game to reset you too, such as chasms (hard to do airborne), or just glitching outside of the map (places you aren't really supposed to be able to reach without, you know, flying there). 

On the other hand, you can also switch to your gun. And fire that gun. Not that I'm suggesting you exploit a bug for fun and profit, of course (but it might be amusing until it is fixed). 

On that note, can we get a /stuck command? I essentially just want it to do what happens when you fall off the map already, but with a cooldown so that you can't do something equally exploitative such as spamming /stuck to avoid damage. 

Edited by Acos

so i was on Mimas leveling ash, to get more exp on him i decided to spam his ult.  upon one instance the animation ended half way through where the game thought i still was using the power i was in animation just about to attack) 

QVDje1A.jpg

after seeing this Idle for a few seconds i decided to move, when i discovered i could fly

Lv8VdZY.jpg

in thos mode you cannot:melee, Take damage(besides suffocation from life support failure),  be affected by gravity, get through low doorways, pick up drops, use "x" commands, or count as in extraction.

K8F3HR0.jpg

NOTICE THE HEALTH^^^

so yeah DE, i'm sorry if this is the wrong spot to post it, but if someone could tell me if they have seen this bug, it would b a big help, does it happen on other frames?

A temporary fix for this is to go into an out-of-bounds zone and get teleported back up.

This bug often occurs when your initial target for Bladestorm is killed by another source before your attack occurs.

Edited by Shotgunboyy

Thats a really old bug, but still happening idk why. Everyday with my ash this flying mode shows up....

I THINK the reason is: someone just killed most of your marked targets or all of them and you got stuck in the bladestorm animation

So I was playing Ash on Sechura and was spamming the new Bladestorm until I suddenly couldn't anymore.  

Turns out my weapon was stuck to Ash's dagger thingys. I was also invoulnerable, couldn't melee or use abilities, but my penta worked fine. I was also stuck in air. I could use terain to climb higher but I couldn't descend below that altitude anymore.  When I reached a certain height I was stuck in crouch position.  

Also, the clones ash makes stayed forever and were like Loki Decoy except invoulnerable like me. Here's a couple pictures I've taken:

Right after the bug happened, before I tried switching weapons, I was stuck with nothing equipped.

http://puu.sh/95yEn/f2092f501d.jpg

Charger hitting me not doing damage, also blades permanently stuck on hands  

http://puu.sh/95yGg/eb9949afdd.jpg 

New bladestorm clone stuck there tanking damage (or should I say... no damage?)

http://puu.sh/95yHU/e8f0210959.jpg

The other clone

http://puu.sh/95yJ1/81c4b9e527.jpg

Blowing a Penta in my face to try to suicide... no luck

http://puu.sh/95yK7/64c263f632.jpg

so after using blade storm in conclave I was capable of walking in air and not capable of dying or using any ablilities to get out of it 

http://imgur.com/a/kGXlI

as you can see in the screenshots as its hard to tell, shields will only deplete do to emp dmg everything else wont do dmg. Im floating in mid air with a blurred background and ashes blades out

Edited by DubstepArcher

Aparently it happens when a marked target you're about to jump to gets killed. Thing is, the chance of that happening now is insanely high, because you got 2 clones with you.  

Basically I did 2 games with Ash and in both of them I got stuck like this. In second one host migration happened which fixed this, but as I continued to spam the new godlike bladestorm I eventually teleported under the map, falling into my doom only to find myself revive back into the abyss dying again.  

Basically Ash is unplayable now, at least if you want to bladestorm (which is awesome now, if you ignore the bug).

Guess you can still solo... 

With Ash's new Bladestorm he can be duplicated into multiple instances.

This counts in extraction. If you have foes at extraction the bladestorm will give you more people then are actually present.

For example.

3 man team.

Ash bladestorms at exit.

Game is over

Edited by MajorButtrage

Yeah we found this bug

With Ash's new Bladestorm he can be duplicated into multiple intances.

This counts in extraction. If you have foes at extraction the bladestorm will give you more people then are actually present.

For example.

3 man team.

Ash bladestorms at exit.

Game is over

and were like, "wtf the mission ended instantly?"

With Ash's new Bladestorm he can be duplicated into multiple instances.

For example.

3 man team.

Ash bladestorms at exit.

Game is over

Apparently the Ash ult needs 2 or more enemies to make both of the clones appear. So needs 2 baddies to be present to reach the extraction cap.

It also will give some of the people no credits if they do not get to extraction.

Unsure how the credit bug works. It seems random sometimes.