Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

Sometimes, when I activate Blade Storm, I get stuck in "Blade Storm" mode. When in this mode:

- Ash's wristblades are popped out

- I'm stuck in mid-air

- Vision is blurred (near sighted-ness)

- Clones that are generated just stand there

- No abilites can be used

I was still able to use all of my weapons (though, melee is rendered useless since I was floating in the air).

Not sure what the cause of this is.

SCREENIES

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265899528

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265899489

So. I've been using Blade Storm non-stop for the past day or so, loving all the changes to it. For some reason though, I randomly ended Blade Storm with my hidden daggers out, unable to attack, jump, or descend. If I were to ascend through ramps or stairs, and try to walk back down, I would simply float in the air.

This bug, although it is awesome being able to see three of myself just hanging out, is extremely game breaking. I think this occurred through a combination of not being host, and having my "marked for death" targets all die simultaneously from another player.

Here are some (awesome) pictures of the bug. Here's hoping for a fix!

RQRdXM4.jpg

I don't know him!

2qB16pj.jpg

Oh look I'm seeing double.

SKqKDSS.jpg

..and then I got high.

zNAXI6w.jpg

..and then I got more high.

fTEaM1r.jpg

We don't know him!

DF7flu3.jpg

I don't know them!

This was a bug that happened often a long time ago and was fixed but in this recent patch reappeared.

I've never personally had it happen to me before to be honest. Now that it has happened though, I'm gladly reporting it. Might miss hanging out with my Ash bros. though.

...main ability? Which one of the 4 would that be?

If you are refering to bladestorm, I have had an issue where my clones just stand still and I am unable to jump, or fall for that matter. Fortunately, I still managed to reach extraction, but on a different map I probably would have been screwed. 

I'm pretty sure DE already knows about this, so you can expect a fix for the fix on wednesday. 

Edited by Plasmaface

So. I've been using Blade Storm non-stop for the past day or so, loving all the changes to it. For some reason though, I randomly ended Blade Storm with my hidden daggers out, unable to attack, jump, or descend. If I were to ascend through ramps or stairs, and try to walk back down, I would simply float in the air.

This bug, although it is awesome being able to see three of myself just hanging out, is extremely game breaking. I think this occurred through a combination of not being host, and having my "marked for death" targets all die simultaneously from another player.

Here are some (awesome) pictures of the bug. Here's hoping for a fix!

I don't know him!

Oh look I'm seeing double.

..and then I got high.

..and then I got more high.

We don't know him!

I don't know them!

hey your Ash can fly too! so can mine!

but yes, there is currently a bug where you do not exit the skill, I am however able to shoot at enemies, but my melee doesn't work anymore

I've had this bug 5 times over the past 2 days using the skill non-stop as you said

I only mind that I cannot use melee or any other skills while in this bugged state, because as you've might have noticed, you are immortal in this state and it's even more OP than all skills put together because you are immortal forever!! AND YOU CAN FLY!!

but seriously this should be fixed xD

Happen to me today again was in an alert with another Ash and sure as anything I got bugged.  The other player was unable to go in because after that the door needed to people to open and for some reason i  just could not fly down to help:P .  I love this game and ASH!!! But not being able to use bladestorm puts him behind on my list please FIX!