The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

So there are times where there has been a bug where after I used the move Blade Storm for Ash. After I use it I seem to float, unable to use other abilitys because apparently skill is in use. Still able to shoot and melee. I do have a picture of me playing as Ash in the air, very high, but im unsure how to post it on here.

i have experienced this too while i'm in the void. seems like the only way to deal with this is to die and use revive charge.

First time that I've heard about this being an issue in the Void. I've only heard of and seen this issue with bladestorm while in a Conclave match. You're pretty much invincible when it happens.

I play Ash with my friend he has been bug when he use ultimate skill and then i use it too, now i'm bug too.

*we can walk on the air and can use primary and secondary weapon but we can't use melee weapon and any skill.*

i hope this can be fixed. Thank you.

qat2UoQ.jpg

I was playing odd with the host as Ash, and one time when he cast blade storm, his clones never went away(and were invincible), and the host started flying around 6ft above the ground in the bladestorm pose firing his weapons and never taking any hp damage.

LThc4JU.jpg?1

Edited by xelectrowolfx

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/576772553870340473/B93F51D969698314FE59D5B516DEA80B987832A6/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/576772553870339107/8B65C720BA8F7CA9295CD0D30663358A7EC7FBBE/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/576772553870339808/6070104877C398BC84C508C4BE62EC37BD6A01E5/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576772553870335620/5ADF4C68D947938F783ADEC925E409DBBB8DEAEF/

after using blade storm i was floating in the air

i could normally shoot enemies and they could attack me, and i could not use melee

if i tried to use an ability it would not activate due to "power in use"

not sure how it started though

You do a bladestorm, he stays in the air and dont reach the ground anymore, and cant even be revived. 

You do a teleport, he stuck inside walls, inside tubes (in the Void), or fall into a black hole. 

This issue needs to be addressed. While the nerfing weeboos keep talking about nerfs, we are facing problems with playability. 

Please fix Ash. 

Ash is unplayable, as i am afraid of using his ult ability. Bladestorm is broken. So my Ash just sits in garage at low rank until a fix comes! Tired of being cast 100 feet into the air, and then suspended there after EVERY    SINGLE    TIME i bladestorm.

Do not fret, DE has already noted of this happening, all we have to do is wait for a hotfix... Soon

You are aware that these bugs have been here since closed beta right? No? Well, yeah. But then again we have armour and sayandanas and prime frames and parrot sentinels and shiny new toys to blind us.

This really needs to be fixed asap. if  Ember headless bug was fixed asap then this should be too I mean Look at this >.< :P

jFZD2ce.jpg

bc9c8Jy.jpg

B9NtWwP.jpg

NGv7zzw.jpg

bPFdyn4.jpg

CSDjLMq.jpg

5owfe5q.jpg

1DK8SUE.jpg

dMaIlJI.jpg

if you havent noticed im stuck in the air and i can't get down. apparently this bug has been here for weeks. why hasn't this been fixed yet then?

For weeks? No this has been here since closed/open beta. It has been fixed a lot of times, but it seems to return after a while.

I just experinced this today and i've been using ash since U8... soo.. no..

I heard its been here since the re-work so I dont know what you're talking about referring to >.<

I just experinced this today and i've been using ash since U8... soo.. no..

I heard its been here since the re-work so I dont know what you're talking about referring to >.<

Deffinitely been here since closed and open beta, happened to me a few times.

I believe the OP is saying that the clones are sticking around or not doing their jobs, he should EXPLAIN what is bugged instead of writing a little song.

Sorry, Here is what is actually going on.

On occasion when casting blade storm, ash the player gets stuck in the animation for a moment, and his clones stick around indefinitely, then ash floats about 6ft off the ground in the blade storm pose invincible yet still able to run jump fire weapons and reload.