Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Request To Eclipse

victor_victory

Eclipse,

I'm have to remind you that you indirectly encourage other clans to attack you and lock mission up by making yourself a easy target with 0 tax.

To solve the problem,I suggest you raise your tax to show that you are capable of defending a node and make clan think twice before attacking you. It will be way more effective.

Action are always more powerful than words. If you really hope others can enjoy dark sector, start putting efforts on solving this problem.

You own nearly half of the dark sectors, I think it is safe to say that only you can make a difference.

This thread is not here to bash Eclipse, but the problem got dragged out way to long.Eclipse can make the first step and bring back the balance between dark sector mission and solar rail invasion missions.

Also, I hope everyone can stop making clans that contest solar rails look bad. Nobody is wrong, everyone are just following the system. No one's a troll unless they keep contesting a dark sector that have 10% tax.

It is not the time to flame, but it is time to unite. Or else the problem will remain.

People don't really think twice at the moment about attacking solar rails at all. Once a conflict ends, you can bet someone is gonna start deploying a solar rail the split second it happens.

Edited by Sarmon

It's a lot like politics.

I pay attention to the messages a lot. If someone says something and then does completely the opposite, I'll start reconsidering.

Eclipse screwed up once with that 20% tax, and while I was still sort-of fine with it, I'm seriously expecting this to be lower next time.

Still, rather have Eclipse than those small clans writing their messages in... Spanish or whatever. (no offense)

Sorry, but I'm not supporting someone who doesn't bother to speak the commonly known language.

Overall I'd prefer to have some kind of tax that none at all, I think it's the better strategy to give out some battlepay later than just roll on 0's in both phases.

Edited by Shifted

It's a lot like politics.

No its not, its like a queue for an arm wrestling match. Where the matches are 48 hours long because theres not enough audience tossing confetti to make it end faster.

Edited by Dualstar

People don't really think twice at the moment about attacking solar rails at all. Once a conflict ends, you can bet someone is gonna start deploying a solar rail the split second it happens.

I Strongly agree, there needs to be a wait time or some other mechanic to stop people from spamming attacks.

I want to play some missions in between. and the winning clan should have a chance to make a little money back from tax before its attacked again.

with conflicts lasting days i think there should be some way to keep some dark sector missions playable

Eclipse,

I'm have to remind you that you indirectly encourage other clans to attack you and lock mission up by making yourself a easy target with 0 tax.

To solve the problem,I suggest you raise your tax to show that you are capable of defending a node and make clan think twice before attacking you. It will be way more effective.

Action are always more powerful than words. If you really hope others can enjoy dark sector, start putting efforts on solving this problem.

You own nearly half of the dark sectors, I think it is safe to say that only you can make a difference.

This thread is not here to bash Eclipse, but the problem got dragged out way to long.Eclipse can make the first step and bring back the balance between dark sector mission and solar rail invasion missions.

Also, I hope everyone can stop making clans that contest solar rails look bad. Nobody is wrong, everyone are just following the system. No one's a troll unless they keep contesting a dark sector that have 10% tax.

It is not the time to flame, but it is time to unite. Or else the problem will remain.

0 tax ?

Eclipse,

...Uh, Eclipse did raise their taxes? Well, their credit taxes. Since credits are the only thing you actually use to repair damaged rails and pay BP at the moment, a resource tax kind of makes no sense, alienating the community for little gain.

Like, right now, Eclipse generally has a 10-20% tax on credits on most of their nodes.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I've spoken with some warlords from eclipse and a lot of the weird taxes you've seen are from people experimenting with the UI and not realizing it can only be changed once per day, and people who should not have had rights to make adjustments making adjustments. It's hard to manage 4000 people and stay organized, and the UI isn't very forgiving.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Still, rather have Eclipse than those small clans writing their messages in... Spanish or whatever. (no offense)

Sorry, but I'm not supporting someone who doesn't bother to speak the commonly known language.

Yeah, that's offensive. Edit out that second sentence to make it less.

I Strongly agree, there needs to be a wait time or some other mechanic to stop people from spamming attacks.

Imagine if the grace period between attacks was always 48 hours, whether the one side wins before the time is up or not. Suddenly everyone has a motive to get in there and end the fight - it's taking up potential uncontested time.

Or people could you know, just stop attacking Eclipse and locking up Dark Sectors. Eclipse have managed to hold off plenty of people, the only ones irritating the players are the ones attacking. 0% tax is fine, majority of people like it that way.

Welcome to the internet.

Good luck with that.

No one should get a thicker skin when it comes to racist comment.

Its going to happen often - doesn't mean you have to accept it. I understand it can be offensive even with turds like those two you quoted acting foolishly.

Idiots aside - I myself don't care for the name or language as long as I'm getting paid more from whichever clan is going to shell out the credits.

It isn't actually racist, seeing that anyone from anywhere can speak any language. You yourself have MADE it racist.

The "universal" (I use that term loosely) language at the moment is indeed English. the comment only proves that the author either does not have the time or does not wish to learn a language that may never get used where s/he lives or s/he is does not have the mental capacity to do so.