Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes/wraith/vandal Weapons?

Z3ROWOLFHD

Whats your thoughts?

I'm hoping for a Karak Wraith as the next event weapon, or if its vandal I'm hoping for a Dera Vandal! And also if Dex Furis is a "Tenno Weapon" then a Dex Akstiletto would be awesome.

My list of primes:

-Loki Prime

-?Primary?

-AkLex Prime (We all know its coming)

-Bo Prime

Whats your guys' thoughts?

Next Vandel released is Prova vandel. Since its already been made and its already in the codex. It just has yet to be released. Next prime frame is either loki or volt prime I think.

Everything else is ./shrug

No. Prova Vandal was for if the Corpus won Arid Fear. Its in the codex, just not implemented.

We have only one shotgun and we're low on impact primes, and we have no sniper prime. I think Vectis Prime is a very safe pick for the next primary Prime weapon.Cernos would fit the hole better, but again we already have a bow but not a sniper Prime. I would love to see Tigris Prime  get put in as an over/under shotgun design though. My fingers are cramped and twisted from being crossed for so long hoping for that one. >.<

We still have no prime throwing weapon, so I'm going to go with Kunai Prime or Hikou Prime. Maybe someone at home can read the codex and decide which is more likely, but I would think Hikou since we already have Despair as an upgrade from Kunai.

Looking back at the other weapons we have Impact / Puncture, leaving slash. Dragon Nikana's description refers to the 'old ways' so Nikana Prime could decapitate it's way to the head of the line, or they could do Gram or Galatine because we have no Heavy prime weapon. My money is on Scindo Prime though. One of the originals which personified damage per hit over DPS. 

TL;DR

Loki Prime

Vectis Prime

Hikou Prime

Scindo Prime

Edited by VKhaun

No. Prova Vandal was for if the Corpus won Arid Fear. Its in the codex, just not implemented.

You're thinking of the Gradivus Dilemma. Oeration Arid Fear was the event that gave out then-unreleased nightmare mods and the Phobos tileset.

Still waiting to the release of prova vandal... its on the codex laughing at me and teasing me everyday.

Would also like a chance to get a braton vandal...

As for primes, I'll wait for akmagnus prime and vectis prime.

Still waiting to the release of prova vandal... its on the codex laughing at me and teasing me everyday.

Would also like a chance to get a braton vandal...

As for primes, I'll wait for akmagnus prime and vectis prime.

Chance for Braton Vandal has come and gone afaik. Doubt it'll ever show up again. 

As for what I expect to see as Primes?

Nyx, Banshee, Trinity, or Saryn Prime as DE has said Prime frames will rotate between male/female from Ember Prime onward. Nova MIGHT be the next Prime, but the four I listed are older than her and are more likely because of it. Valkyr and Zephyr are too new to get a Prime right now.

For weapons, I'd love a Kunai Prime for the people who can't seem to land a Despair, though I'd be okay with Hikou Prime. I'd also like to see a Phage Prime, but that's too new of a weapon. Maybe Tigris Prime. There's really no other primaries I'd like to see as a Prime. Melee...If Galatine didn't get screwed over by Melee 2.0(nice hidden nerf on OP weapon, DE) I'd say Prime that. I guess Dual Zoren Prime or Scindo Prime would be cool. 

Chance for Braton Vandal has come and gone afaik. Doubt it'll ever show up again. 

As for what I expect to see as Primes?

Nyx, Banshee, Trinity, or Saryn Prime as DE has said Prime frames will rotate between male/female from Ember Prime onward. Nova MIGHT be the next Prime, but the four I listed are older than her and are more likely because of it. Valkyr and Zephyr are too new to get a Prime right now.

For weapons, I'd love a Kunai Prime for the people who can't seem to land a Despair, though I'd be okay with Hikou Prime. I'd also like to see a Phage Prime, but that's too new of a weapon. Maybe Tigris Prime. There's really no other primaries I'd like to see as a Prime. Melee...If Galatine didn't get screwed over by Melee 2.0(nice hidden nerf on OP weapon, DE) I'd say Prime that. I guess Dual Zoren Prime or Scindo Prime would be cool. 

i dont remember them saying anything about how prime paterns will continue do u remember where they said it

Uh, when did they say this? Last I heard, Mynki was saying that frames get primed purely on when he's feeling inspired.