Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Us, We Are In Serious Trouble In Dark Sector - Hieracon | Pluto

-Anime-

I'm a Warlord AngelsBR the clan, since when we started our offensive Hieracon | Pluto pledge to exempt the Dark Sector rates tribute resources and credits, but moments before the offensive win one of our members who had access to administration of Dark Sector inserted 20% rate of tax on map going against the principles of our clan, it has already been punished and expelled from the clan, but it does not solve the problem because the rate when a new challenger deploys a rail administration of rates are inaccessible, making it impossible for us to comply with what was promised.

Please ask for a DE remove tax rates resetting them so people want us helped clear access to taxation. 

I wait anxiously for a resolution, thank you!

Edited by AnimetaldeatH

Why didn't you just leave it in the hands of the honorable Shadows of Vengeance Clan?  I look forward to fighting against you in retribution when your rail is contested.

Furthermore, as there is no way to prove your claim, I am inclined to believe it is posturing to "have your cake and eat it to" as they say.

so those taxes were a mistake? your clanmate is a sick greedy bastard. I don't mind the credits... but 25% resource is... no.

Yes friend I am bewildered by it all I want to resolve this as soon as possible! My GOD!

I would submit a support ticket and hope they get back to you ASAP on Monday. Not much else you can do till then.

As a fellow warlord, I can understand that it is troubling to have a trusted member of your clan with whom you entrusted with responsibilities and special privileges to go against your word and/or betray your clan. But as a leader, whether those whom you lead succeed or fail - it is your responsibility. I know it's harsh and unfair, but that's what leadership is.

And because you're fighting as a clan and not as alliance, there isn't any thing like the issues with unregulated changing of messages and values by alliance members - that is the only area where DE dropped the ball. We aren't allow to change taxes, clan or allaince, whenever we want because it opens things up for exploitation.

All that being said - Dark Sectors need serious work, any one and everyone can see that. I'm sincerely sorry you got caught on the bad end of an oversight and I hope DE attends to it as quickly as they are able.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Why didn't you just leave it in the hands of the honorable Shadows of Vengeance Clan?  I look forward to fighting against you in retribution when your rail is contested.

Furthermore, as there is no way to prove your claim, I am inclined to believe it is posturing to "have your cake and eat it to" as they say.

Friend is mistaken, is not in our nature not fulfill our promises, it was really a terrible and unfortunate mistake...

Relax man, now we know that u meant no harm, making it public was in fact a good and wise decision.

Although attacking Shadows of Vengeance is harmful because you deprive all of us from using that node for 48 hours, even if you set taxes to 0 in the case you win you still caused harmed to players, in 48 all of us will probably be working and/or studying, so you deprive us from spending the rest of our weekend in that node if we wanted to. 

I will fight for Shadows of Vengeance even if i have to pay them instead of they paying me.

Edited by Orbister

I would submit a support ticket and hope they get back to you ASAP on Monday. Not much else you can do till then.

As a fellow warlord, I can understand that it is troubling to have a trusted member of your clan with whom you entrusted with responsibilities and special privileges to go against your word and/or betray your clan. But as a leader, whether those whom you lead succeed or fail - it is your responsibility. I know it's harsh and unfair, but that's what leadership is.

And because you're fighting as a clan and not as alliance, there isn't any thing like the issues with unregulated changing of messages and values by alliance members - that is the only area where DE dropped the ball. We aren't allow to change taxes, clan or allaince, whenever we want because it opens things up for exploitation.

All that being said - Dark Sectors need serious work, any one and everyone can see that. I'm sincerely sorry you got caught on the bad end of an oversight and I hope DE attends to it as quickly as they are able.

Thanks brother Tenno for your understanding, your understanding of our problem is sensible and reflect my concern about our reputation as a clan and honor as a warrior, but I want to solve this my hands are tied and it is so frustrating it makes me cry, but I'll try to reward people who placed their trust in us ... 
Again I apologize for this terrible mistake ..............

Relax man, now we know that u meant no harm, making it public was in fact a good and wise decision.

Although attacking Shadows of Vengeance is harmful because you deprive all of us from using that node for 48 hours, even if you set taxes to 0 in the case you win you still caused harmed to players, in 48 all of us will probably be working and/or studying, so you deprive us from spending the rest of our weekend in that node if we wanted to. 

I will fight for Shadows of Vengeance even if i have to pay them instead of they paying me.

I understand your outrage friend, I fully understand and will work hard to succeed in reversing this so that our reputation not tarnished, what we want is a territory free of charges and now after much effort we are paying for this terrible mistake, will I seek reward them somehow ...

Oh thats not trolling at all, im just claim that all this "mistake taxes" is a... errhh how they say it.. ah! a lie. pure lie. 

ps and its good, btw, cause now ppl wont believe anyone who saying that rails would be tax free and will not play against fair clans\alliance with 0% taxes.

Also, how so there was a time to set 30k battlepay in last minutes(hour? it wasnt there when 4 hours till end and was when 5 mins)and wasnt a time to set 0% taxes? That mysterious rebel set taxes in last last moment with no one else who can abort changes? Yeah, right.

Edited by Sormaran

Oh thats not trolling at all, im just claim that all this "mistake taxes" is a... errhh how they say it.. ah! a lie. pure lie. 

ps and its good, btw, cause now ppl wont believe anyone who saying that rails would be tax free and will not play against fair clans\alliance with 0% taxes.

Also, how so there was a time to set 30k in battlepay in last minutes(hour? it wast there when 4 hours till end and was when 5 mins)and wasnt a time to set 0% taxes?

Yes you may be right, since people will not give credence to claims free of taxation, where one wrong all pay for the mistake.

Edited by AnimetaldeatH

I'm a Warlord AngelsBR the clan, since when we started our offensive Hieracon | Pluto pledge to exempt the Dark Sector rates tribute resources and credits, but moments before the offensive win one of our members who had access to administration of Dark Sector inserted 20% rate of tax on map going against the principles of our clan, it has already been punished and expelled from the clan, but it does not solve the problem because the rate when a new challenger deploys a rail administration of rates are inaccessible, making it impossible for us to comply with what was promised.

Please ask for a DE remove tax rates resetting them so people want us helped clear access to taxation. 

I wait anxiously for a resolution, thank you!

Yea, yea, we already heard that story from Eclipse.

You consciously attacked free rail and set your ridiculous taxes, and now you're trying to get your free of jail ticket.

Your rails will be destroyed without mercy everywhere in the system. Have a nice day.