Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Mag Prime

Riodaisho

actually I noticed yesterday that now all my primes have the non-prime helms to use when I dont got any of the non-prime frames

I noticed too after reading this and checking my Frost Prime. I don't have Frost at all.

Thanks for the clear up.

if I can literally get 6 boar prime bps all in a row for 30 minutes and then 5 the next 3 runs then you have no right to complain

INB4 Deletion

boar prime is something you might actually want and will not immediately cause cancer

that's the difference

The OP's execution of the plot of this thread was perhaps not the greatest, but I can attest to the fact that I personally have several sets of Mag Prime from the seemingly endless grind-fest I've been through these past few weeks in search for Rhino Prime. I ran 11 T3 Exterminates yesterday alone on top of the what feels like +60 since Rhino Prime was released and I've made no ground on the BP whatsoever. Zero.

Removing her parts from the pool altogether is not a good idea whatsoever mind you, but perhaps we could make the drops rates ya know... fair and balanced?

It could be balanced out or you could move it to another mission. We have two new types of mission which could be turned into void missions, just move a bit of the droptables over there. Currently all the rewards are overpopulated.

It could be balanced out or you could move it to another mission. We have two new types of mission which could be turned into void missions, just move a bit of the droptables over there. Currently all the rewards are overpopulated.

DE has mentioned in Dev Stream 26 that they are considering T4 Void missions and I believe they also mentioned adding more Void missions types. I've honestly been wondering if the Dark Sectors were a test of Void Sabotage missions. DE knows the Void drop table is too cluttered, but don't forget they have to punish the people who don't buy Prime Access. When Ember Prime came out, I remember one of her parts had an INSANELY low drop rate, making it damn near impossible to get. Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime have the same problem now. Both blueprints, last I heard, have around a 0.1% drop chance on their respective missions or at least they did upon initial release. I understand DE wants us to work for the new gear so we don't say "omg moar Prime stuffz!" three days after it releases, but the RNG is just too harsh right now for Void farming unless you're trying to get the older stuff like Braton Prime, Paris Prime, Boar Prime, etc that seems to be much easier to collect.

DE has mentioned in Dev Stream 26 that they are considering T4 Void missions and I believe they also mentioned adding more Void missions types. I've honestly been wondering if the Dark Sectors were a test of Void Sabotage missions. DE knows the Void drop table is too cluttered, but don't forget they have to punish the people who don't buy Prime Access. When Ember Prime came out, I remember one of her parts had an INSANELY low drop rate, making it damn near impossible to get. Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime have the same problem now. Both blueprints, last I heard, have around a 0.1% drop chance on their respective missions or at least they did upon initial release. I understand DE wants us to work for the new gear so we don't say "omg moar Prime stuffz!" three days after it releases, but the RNG is just too harsh right now for Void farming unless you're trying to get the older stuff like Braton Prime, Paris Prime, Boar Prime, etc that seems to be much easier to collect.

That's a nice heads up, thanks.

these topics are obviously made by one time accounts made for the soul purpose of posting these strange post...

With bought icon and registered date a year ago. You're missing some humor, my friend.

Protip: Mastery Rank shown on forums is determined by post count, not in-game mastery rank.

Agreed, although you should consider in game rank when you think about ho much the person actually knows. Our wonderful OP here unfortunately has neither working in his favor.

Sitting in the dojo and waiting for BWILL.

Are you missing some reading comprehension, dear Liverslices? If you've read through the whole thread, you would easily understand the adressed problem. Quite entertaining, how you guys get stuck on the forum posts and all that jazz. We're still in the discussion part of the forum and unlike other people, I'm not seeing you contributing to that.

Edit: Sure Nico, just hit me up online.

Edited by Riodaisho