The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Amaterasu For Me? Sad Ember :<

The_Sharp_Demonologist

Watching naruto recently, im around episode 150 or so and the Amaterasu is probably my fav power so far. Not to mention pretty Handy in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

Naturaly as a pyromaniac i tried to replicate the Amaterasu by coloring Ember's flames in the darkest color i got (REALLY dark pink from Valentine pallete) but all i got was White-ish pink.

Im still gathering some rare mods to trade and get some sweet plat and buy the famous Smoke colors and see if that Works, and maybe the inmortal skin for her since i love my girl so much.

In short my Ember is sad cause she cannot use the super epic eternal flames (or at least mimic them) and now i have to take her to a Void extermination before she blows up the appartment, again.

Has anyone tried to make her flames black? come on i cant be the only one.

bejuizb

EMBER: Neon green is always fun, makes me feel radioactive. Still not as epic as the Amaterasu though T-T

This is not the Roleplay forums Ember go back to the ship, I already got the key.

EMBER: yeah yeah... we are gonna get ice cream after the extermination right? RIGHT?

YEAH YEAH just don’t burn everything in the apartment again, it was hard to get a new PS3 you know.

Haldos but Energy doesnt really accept dark colors for some reason. On warframes only though since i can make my Tetra blast dark pink but not my flames :/

EMBER: Are we really gonna get an Okamu Kubrow?

Why you want an Okami Kubrow.

EMBER: cause if im gonna get a pet it has to be as hot as me.

*sigh*

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

It's not 'for some reason' it's because all those glowy lighty effects respond to color, not the absence of color. It's not a white canvas with which you can change to anything (like the warframe itself). The darker you go, the less you see it being effected. This is simply pronounced and noticeable in grayscale, as there are no colors tinting it.

It's not 'for some reason' it's because all those glowy lighty effects respond to color, not the absence of color. It's not a white canvas with which you can change to anything (like the warframe itself). The darker you go, the less you see it being effected. This is simply pronounced and noticeable in grayscale, as there are no colors tinting it.

It's "for some reason" in the sense that... for some reason they decided to make the effects react to color in that way.

Edited by rapt0rman

EMBER: NOT FAIR! I want to use yell “Amaterasu” whenever I pop my 4  T-T

Would be interesting to see, though it would only be visible in lighted areas like Corpus ships or earth.

EMBER: Not my fault Grineer are a bunch of emos who only use dark colors  >-<

See but then they get to burn in a fire as dark as the shadows of their lost hearts.  Or some other poetic emo junk like that.  

Noble_Cactus

SARYN: And a whip, don’t forget the whip.

EMBER: You can’t go out without some of your sex toys can’t you?

SARYN: says the one who hides a vibrator in her pocket.

EMBER: WHAT!?

HEY HEY HEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT KAWAII KUBROWS REMEMBER?

SARYN: oh yeah I could use a cute pet.

What did I do to deserve this….

EMBER: wait weren’t we talking about me being able to use the Amaterasu?

Oh yeah….

SARYN: like you could use such a complex ability.

EMBER: I AM the fiery chicken you know! I control everything related to fire! You’re just a vile snake.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Hey now, keeping a vibrator hidden on you at all times is a -great- way to let off stress when your boyfriend ends up acting like a complete idiot in public.  I'd think frost would probably end up causing the same sort of issues as my boyfriend does, also rambing about-....

-...oh, right, the actual topic.  Yes, we do need more fire color choices.  Though blue fire needs to be more common.  -nodnods-

Evariskitsune

EMBER: I never said I used it in public…

SARYN: She does.

EMBER: I….. LIKE YOU DON’T USE IT TOO!

SARYN: At least I admit it.

EMBER: F*** you, im gonna go burn something…

Well shes finally back behind the 4th wall.

SARYN: Just follow the topic.

Oh yeah! Dark blue is the closest thing I have got, sometimes I go purple to mimic Sasuke’s Susanoo. We need the ability to use black flames.

Evariskitsune

EMBER: I never said I used it in public…

SARYN: She does.

EMBER: I….. LIKE YOU DON’T USE IT TOO!

SARYN: At least I admit it.

EMBER: F*** you, im gonna go burn something…

Well shes finally back behind the 4th wall.

SARYN: Just follow the topic.

Oh yeah! Dark blue is the closest thing I have got, sometimes I go purple to mimic Sasuke’s Susanoo. We need the ability to use black flames.

Personally I'd prefer a lighter blue.  

foxfire.jpg

1426728-bigthumbnail.jpg

.... but that would be for me and the sake that a light blue fire = higher temperature from a scientific perspective.  

Edited by Evariskitsune