Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Gore ? Bug Or Feature ?

Tr1ples1xer

All my slash weapons aren't cutting anything in half anymore, what is going on ? was this on purpose or a bug ? Could I have an official word on this ? gore has been severally reduced when using guns to the point where I don't gib anything with my 6 forma flux rifle on low lvl planets or anywhere for that matter. Extremely unsatisfying killing stuff now which is 98% of the game. Please look into this or say if gore has been removed please, gore was a key feature of WF for me, hard to enjoy playing like this, anyone else ?

Wow, so all you want is gore otherwise you can´t enjoy the game?

For me it´s working like allways.

Yes I need to have visual feedback on enemies otherwise it is very stale, drakgoon point blank to the face should have something happen to the model , falling down and dying the same way for every weapon is lame imo.

I can confirm that my Lat Prime still exposes ribcages as well as it does brains.

I can also confirm that about half my melee arsenal will make salsa out of anything that dares get in my face.

yes melee slices still but not flux, tigris, dread, drakgoon , all those used to shred but aren't doing anything anymore.

All my slash weapons aren't cutting anything in half anymore, what is going on ? was this on purpose or a bug ? Could I have an official word on this ? gore has been severally reduced when using guns to the point where I don't gib anything with my 6 forma flux rifle on low lvl planets or anywhere for that matter. Extremely unsatisfying killing stuff now which is 98% of the game. Please look into this or say if gore has been removed please, gore was a key feature of WF for me, hard to enjoy playing like this, anyone else ?

My snipetron vandal still blows intestines, heads, and arms and legs off sooo... I don't see a problem...

Edited by Hoshigakesan

My snipetron vandal still blows arms, intestines, heads, and arms and legs off sooo... I don't see a problem...

Ok this might be related to slash weapons only or to some of us only because I have multiple reports of all slash weapons not cutting anything in half like they used to, flux, tigris, dread, drakgoon, deth rifle all used to not only dismember but competely shred to pieces which is the most satisfying thing ever in this game, I want it back :((

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Gore is turned ON of course, melee can slice but guns aren't doing anything anymore. I am not the only one.

i saw a post last night i think about a similar issue. i didnt read it just the title sounds like a small thing for a few people

i saw a post last night i think about a similar issue. i didnt read it just the title sounds like a small thing for a few people

This ia a very big thing for me, I don't understand why people don't notice it more, every gun feels the same now, I need to be able to gib stuffs otherwise its boooring.

Goplay Mortal Kombat, dude.

Wth ? dude ive played mk when you werent even born, im not asking for something new, gore was there before I had no problem, but now its gone im just asking for it back or an explanation. Gore is still there with melee its just a few slash guns that don't have any effect anymore.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Wth ? dude ive played mk when you werent even born, im not asking for something new, gore was there before I had no problem, but now its gone im just asking for it back or an explanation. Gore is still there with melee its just a few slash guns that don't have any effect anymore.

Gore is still there man, it's just that the awkward "I-cut-u-in-half-with-my-2-braton-shots" is gone,as requested by some players.

This game is turning us into dangerous & emotionless psychopaths... :p

Gore is still there man, it's just that the awkward "I-cut-u-in-half-with-my-2-braton-shots" is gone,as requested by some players.

This game is turning us into dangerous & emotionless psychopaths... :p

No way, I won't believe this until I read it from the devs, This is a video game I am not violent whatsoever irl I know the difference between video game violence and real life come on.

This is all about physics and visual feedback in a game, you kill 1000 grineer in one game how is it fun to have them all fall down the same way ? This has nothing to do with being a psychopats its pixels on a screen, this is nonsense besides they can already turn the gore off and btw I really think the braton didnt gib enough or at all so there goes that.

I need official word before I submit my letter of resignation please :D

No way, I won't believe this until I read it from the devs, This is a video game I am not violent whatsoever irl I know the difference between video game violence and real life come on.

This is all about physics and visual feedback in a game, you kill 1000 grineer in one game how is it fun to have them all fall down the same way ? This has nothing to do with being a psychopats its pixels on a screen, this is nonsense besides they can already turn the gore off and btw I really think the braton didnt gib enough or at all so there goes that.

I need official word before I submit my letter of resignation please :D

Hahaha Hey man, it's a joke : of course you won't go on the streets try to radial javelin everything or turn into a puddle and summon giant water tentacles... (It's an adult game so every player can easily distinguish this from the reality)

You're right,the death animations sometimes enable in a wrong way (I Nikana'd a grineer and hit his upper left side, then his right leg is cut...They should ragdoll more than having scripted deaths,etc...

Recently I've only gotten gore working by being a host, for some appearant reason.

Can anyone confirm?

I  have noticed this also, usually when hosting there is gore but past few days there is a bug (i hope) even when solo nothing happens to bodies with slash weapons, something is wrong is my guess.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer