Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon To Clan Research?

izzatuw

I don't see why he should be moved(again). Dropping from the leaders seems pretty suitable. They pop everywhere and it doesn't drop every time so there's a bit of grind.

why?  I have like 7+ sets of oberon.  It is a credit boost. Just sell them for 2500 each or is it 3500. I can't remember credits are credits.

Hmm, Volt parts used to drop for certain levels, then he went to clan research. So did Banshee, I don't see why Oberon shouldn't. Making him drop from normal enemies is a meh move unless DE made a new enemy that used Oberon's powers

Hmm, Volt parts used to drop for certain levels, then he went to clan research. So did Banshee, I don't see why Oberon shouldn't. Making him drop from normal enemies is a meh move unless DE made a new enemy that used Oberon's powers

Negative, they don't drop from normal enemies. They drop from leaders, and not at a 100% rate.

Does Eris have a boss?

Not at the moment, but the boss it used to have - Phorid - still drops Nyx parts as usual.

Earth and Eris both need bosses, so it makes sense to suggest that Oberon, so closely associated with Earth's forests, will find his way back to Earth.

Oberon should have stayed on hek, he was obviously ment for U12 anyway, with the setting and such.  His attacks don't even resemble Hydroid, I just feel like they put it there just so they had a place to put hydroid and so that their new boss wasn't face rolled instantly.

Not at the moment, but the boss it used to have - Phorid - still drops Nyx parts as usual.

Earth and Eris both need bosses, so it makes sense to suggest that Oberon, so closely associated with Earth's forests, will find his way back to Earth.

wut ? Earth need boss ? why, he has already boss, Councilor Vay Hek. U just need key to get there and drops Hydroid now.